3. Dinner

Meanwhile-

"HAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS JUNGKOOK? YOU GOT ROASTED BY THE NEW GIRL AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO HER??" the young handsome guy said laughing like there's no tomorrow.

His once cold and scary face was now showing a truly beautiful smile.

"She is really something." The short yet handsome one said with his lips turned upward, forming a smirk.

"Shut up both of you!! She will regret it.." Jungkook said in an irritated voice and then gritting his teeth.

"I'm older than you! Show some respect!" The short guy said getting up from the couch clearly showing that he was angry.

But did jungkook care? You guessed it right, he didn't.

"Yeah yeah~ technically older but practically shorter jimin hyung~" jungkook said in a mocking tone.

"YOU LITTLE FUC-"

"no cursing or else i will tell jin hyung." The guy said sitting at the end of the couch, with a bright aura instead of his usual dark one.

He was looking at his phone, not even glancing at the boys.

"Why hoseok hyung?? Argh! That old man! Not like he doesn't say bad words all the time!"

"What did you call me?" A loud voice made it's way into the living room, giving chills to jimin.

"Jin hyung! I missed you a lot!!" Jimin said nervously laughing.

Chuckles could be heard behind jimin. He looked back and glared at both of his younger brothers as they just gave him a teasing expression in return.

"Jin hyung I'm sorry! I won't disrespect you again! I promise! Please leave me." Jimin shouted as he was getting dragged by jin.

"Suga hyung tell him to forgive me this time please!" He pleaded to the boy who was looking at them boredly till now, feeling like he will fall asleep anytime.

"Huh? Jin hyung let go. Forgive him this time." as soon as he said that, Jin left jimin's collar and sighed.

"Are you all done?" A tall boy asked leaning on the doorframe of the room with a 'so done' face.

"Yeah i guess." Hoseok said getting up from the couch and shrugged his shoulders.

"Great! Taehyung come with me. We have some work to finish and everyone get ready. Do you remember we have to meet appa's girlfriend and her daughter today at 6pm?"

"Ugh! Yeah we do remember namjoon hyung." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

Your pov-

"Argh! Finally done!" I exclaimed after keeping my project inside my bag and looked at the time, '4:03 pm'

"i still have time so i can do the incomplete files." I mumbled to myself and started working.

------------/------------

author pov

'ring ring'

Y/n kept her files aside and picked up the call after checking the caller id, "Hello eomma?"

"Y/n what are you doing? I'll be home in 10 minutes. You are ready right? We have to go for dinner. I hope you didn't forget."

Y/n jumped from her chair hearing that. 'damn! How come I forgot!? Wait... What is the time? 5:45!?'

"Y/n? Are you even listening??"

"Y-yeah eomma I'm ready. I'll just pack my things up and get downstairs."