13.

I was stunned. I looked at the mirror and saw my own scared reflection. I moved my eyes and scanned my surroundings by the mirror itself.

I was scared to turn around. I looked at the letter and then at the mirror, before moving my eyes back to the letter and again to the mirror.

• • •

I made my way to the dinning room and saw no one except taehyung and hoseok. I was confused but i sat down at my regular seat.

After a few minutes of silence, jimin entered the dinning room while whistling. He came and sat down at his seat, beside me.

The maids served us our breakfast and we started eating.

"Jimin? Where are the others?" I asked him while eating and hoseok looked up at us. I am more comfortable in talking with jimin instead of the other two present here.

"They are out for some important work related to the company" jimin said while doing something on his phone. I heard hoseok sigh softly.

I nodded and resumed eating.

"Come fast y/n, you will go with me in my car" jimin said getting up from his chair after finishing his breakfast

"Huh? Okay" i said quickly wiping my mouth with a napkin and getting up from my chair.

I followed jimin and we got into his car

"So the others won't go to school?" i asked while putting on my seatbelt

"No, they will be coming back late night i suppose" jimin replied while starting the car

I nodded and looked out of the window as the car started moving out of the gates and the guards bowed as jimin's car passed.

• • •

"Why is she always clinging onto him?" I heard a girl say to her friend as me and jimin were walking towards our class.

"I know right? She will know her place once eliene will see her with jimin" the other girl replied and glared at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Show me my place? Go and tell her, let's see who gets to know their place" i stopped for a moment to look at them but started moving towards my class again, pulling jimin along with me.

"What was that about?" Jimin asked with confusion

"They are gonna tell your girlfriend about me clinging onto you, when it's clearly you clinging onto me" i scrunched my nose and pointed at his arm that was around my shoulder

He rolled his eyes and ignored what i said.

"I have never made so much enemies in my life, until i met you guys" i sighed and decided to keep my eyes glued to the floor because i can't bear the burning gaze of the students.

He laughed softly and patted my head with his hand as if I'm some kid. I groaned and glared at him, before turning my eyes back to the floor.

I was busy staring at the floor and didn't notice when someone bumped into me, making me stumble. But jimin had a hold on me so i didn't fall. But that guy did.

The boy groaned and i looked at him. I quickly bent down and moved my arm towards him so that he can stand up.

But before he could take my arm, jimin pulled me back and made me stand up while wrapping his arms around my shoulder again like before

He glared down at the boy, "what do you want suho?" He asked the boy and suho smirked a little

"Oh hey jimin! I didn't see you! So small you are! By the way what is this beautiful lady doing with a bastard like you?" He asked with the same little smirk while getting up