8. Wedding day

-wedding day-

"Oh my god y/n! You are looking so beautiful!" Chan hugged me and i laughed at his compliment.

I had loosely curled my hairs and let them fall down.

The dress i wore almost touched my knees, was peach in colour and had small diamonds sequined from the right strap down till my waist then through my hip to the front, ending at the border of the dress.

I don't wear these dresses much but when i do, i make sure that they look perfect on me. I wore peach coloured heels and few accessories with a little make up.

"Thank you and you too are looking so handsome" i winked at him and he smiled, "actually you all are looking so gorgeous and fascinating!" I smiled at the others and hugged them all by turn.

"Let me lead you all to your seats" I indicated them to follow me and showed them their seats.

"Wait, won't you be sitting with us?" Seojin asked looking confused and the others also looked at me curiously.

I sighed, "no.. these seats are for guests, i have to sit with family members. Mr. Kim and mom decided to invite only close friends and relatives. The after party will be the same way..."

"But we don't need to sit down and get bored right?? We will only sit here during the ceremony. Till then we can have fun!" I smiled at them.

"Let's go and get something to drink!" Bo yun shouted and dragged me with herself while the boys followed.

we all were enjoying each other's company, talking and laughing, but we couldn't consume alcohol as we all are underage for now.

Still bo yun, eunwoo and Chan kept insisting on us to take some, while me and Seojin kept telling them we should not.

"Come on! It's your mother's wedding! A little alcohol won't hurt!" Bo yun whined for the 50th time now.

"Bo yun I'm telling you we should not-" i was interrupted midway by seojin,

"Fine. Let's take some y/n, she's right. only a little alcohol won't hurt!" Seojin smiled awkwardly as i looked at him with the 'i don't believe you just switched your team' gaze.

"Are you kidding me? You know we should-" i was again interrupted midway but this time by eunwoo,

"Come on y/n! Don't be a mood spoiler! Let's do it! It's a special day!" Eunwoo also whined just like bo yun

"Seriously? I don't understand-" this is the third time i got interrupted but by Chan now,

"It one against four y/n, everyone who wanna have alcohol can raise their hands!" Chan shouted and smirked as all four of them raised their hands,

"majority wins y/n! Come now we won't hear any other excuse!" Chan started dragging me with him and the others followed excitedly.

We all took one bottle each and sat on some empty tables near the bar.

"You all said it will only be a bit!" I looked at them pissed at how they are asking me to drink up a whole bottle of alcohol when i have never once tasted it.

"It is only a bit! Do you wanna have four bottles now y/n?" Eunwoo said raising one of his eyebrows.

I glared at him.

"Ok! So let's drink! For ms. Yang's wedding!" Bo yun shouted and we all lifted our bottles.

There was a clink sound and then everyone started drinking from their bottles.

I hesitated for a moment but to be honest i was curious too so i took one sip and felt the liquid go down my throat with a sweet burning sensation following.