20. Illegal stuff

I'm washing my hands in the washroom when i feel someone tap my shoulder.

I look up in the mirror to see a girl, "y/n right?" I nod. "A guy is waiting outside for you.. he's telling you to hurry up" she informs me and shrugs when i give her a questioning look.

"Must be one of my stepbrothers" i mumble  to myself and make my way outside.

"I've told you guys milli-" i shut up as i don't see any of my stepbrothers but Felix is there, leaning on the wall.

He turns towards me and smiles, "oh hey! Y/n right?" He scans me and i nod.

"Here, some guy told me to give it to you" he hands me an envelope.

I bow my head a little, "thank you" that 'some guy' is probably my stalker.

I start walking past him but he holds my wrist, "I've seen you before, haven't i? Your name is also very familiar." He stares at my face, trying to remember where he has seen me.

I hesitate but before i can say anything, "oh right! Wedding! I've seen you at someone's wedding!" He exclaims and i sigh.

"My mother's wedding" i politely pull my wrist back.

"Ah i see.. nice to meet you again tho" he smiles and forwards his hand for a handshake.

I shake his hand and return a smile, "sure but i gotta go. Will see you some other time"

"Wait at least give me your number" he gives me his phone and i mentally sigh.

Let's get it over with before one of my stepbrothers comes here.

I pass him his phone and without waiting for anything else, i jog towards my history class as break got over few minutes ago.

I enter the class, relieved that my teacher isn't here yet. But taking my seat, i notice jungkook isn't here either.

As I'm wondering where he might have gone, i feel someone's presence next to my seat.

I look to my right and see eunwoo smiling down at me. I return the smile and he sits next to me.

"By any chance do you know where jungkook is?" I look around in hurry

"They went" he replied, taking out his books. "What do you mean they went? Who went where?" I ask him in confusion

"Jungkook and his brothers.. they went home" he shrugs and takes my hand in his, "something came up i guess"

'they did not inform me.. but why? They never leave me alone' as eunwoo is caressing my hand, my thoughts start to cloud up my mind. I don't know why but I'm feeling a little... Disappointed? Weird? Worried?

I try to shrug my negative feelings off.

'well at least i get to spend time with my friends now. I can hang out with them and go home late! I mean i don't need to inform them since they did not even inform me.' i make up my mind and turn towards eunwoo to tell him my plan.

He looks towards me but before i can open my mouth, i see the door to the classroom open. It was okay till then but next i saw Kim taehyung enter. What is he doing here?

He looks around the class as girls are going crazy and boys are trying to befriend him. I mean.. it's not everyday that one of the 'popular guy' of your school randomly comes to your class. Or is it? Isn't jungkook in this very class?

He keeps scanning the room with active eyes until he spots me. I hear eunwoo groan in annoyance as taehyung starts to make his way towards us.

Bunch of whispers can be heard around the classroom