6. cafeteria

Y/n turned around to see who it is. A girl with brown silky hairs, light blue eyes, pure red lip stick but a bit too much of make up, was standing with her arms crossed infront of her chest.

"Er- do you need something?" Said y/n after staring at her for a few seconds. The girl didn't seem to be friendly judging by the facial expressions she wore.

"Not really. I'm eliene. I just wanted to let you know your place." Said eliene staring, more like glaring, at y/n.

"What do you mean by my place?" Y/n had got a slight idea what she wanted to do.

"Oh don't play too innocent. I know what type of a girl you are," Eliene said giving y/n a disgusted look

"well i guess almost everyone knows by now." She was slightly smirking now.

Slowly students had started focusing on them instead of eating their food.

"Hitting on mr. Kim 'cause you thought it will be easy to reach his sons that way?" She scoffed

"such a slut, i wonder how many times you have done that with other men-"

Eliene stopped abruptly while talking as y/n had now lifted her fist to punch her- but was stopped midway by a grip on her wrist.

Y/n sharply looked at her side and saw jungkook holding her wrist tightly.

She tried to pull her wrist but jungkook seemed to overpower her.

"Leave her to me." Said jungkook underneath his breath so that only y/n could hear him.

She could feel his anger by his strong and harsh grip. "Eliene, do you even know what you are saying?"

"What am I saying kook? I'm right! She's hitting upon mr. Kim! He came to drop her toda-" again getting stopped between her words made her look pissed more than she already was.

"That means you are saying about my dad too! Do you mean he would have let a random girl hit on him? And do whatever she please with him?!" Jungkook snapped. Several gasps could be heard from other students.

"No-no kook! That's not what i mea-"

"Get lost." jungkook said with a surprisingly calm voice. Y/n looked to her other side and saw eunwoo, he held y/n's other arm but rather gently and softly than jungkook had. Eunwoo was glaring at jungkook.

"Kookie liste-"

"I said get lost before i lose my temper."

Eliene glanced at y/n one last time and stormed out of the cafeteria. Jungkook turned towards y/n and saw eunwoo holding her other arm.

"Let go off her." Said eunwoo with an equally calm voice as jungkook but his eyes piercing through jungkook's soul. Jungkook looked back at him with the same amount of hatred in his eyes.

"You let go. She will come with me." replied jungkook looking annoyed.

"I said let go. You are hurting her!"

"No I'm not!"

Jungkook's grip grew tighter on y/n's arm and he pulled her towards himself. Y/n was growing more and more frustrated now.

Eunwoo scoffed but before he could say something y/n pulled her wrist from jungkook's grip harshly and removed eunwoo's hand off her arm.

"Stop it! and who said I'm coming with you?" She scoffed at jungkook.

"Dad." Jungkook said gritting his teeth. There were few whispers in the cafeteria but y/n seemed to be debating whether she should go with him or not.

"Now come or I'll drag you-"

"Ok fine! I'm coming! Let me get my books first!?"

"Be quick."

After y/n got her important books she left with jungkook towards the parking lot. There they saw jin leaning on a black car. He looked up as they got closer.

"We are already late. Get in the car." Said jin as he himself got inside the car.

"Did your father really ask to bring me wherever you all are going? Or are you all kidnapping?" Y/n asked midway through the ride sitting cross armed, in the limo, and with her right leg upon her left one.

She rose her eyebrows up looking directly at jungkook. "Where are we going anyway?"

"None of your business. Just stay quiet, will be better for you." Jungkook replied closing his eyes and rotating his head, looking irritated.

Y/n thought it's better to not make him more irritated than he already is and that it's better to stay quiet for now. What can she even do when she is trapped in a car full of 'So called popular but arrogant Kim brothers'?

Soon they got near a beautiful mansion. Y/n's eyes widened with shock as the car entered through the gates. No, the shock was not because of the beautiful mansion that stood in front of her.

"Where are we going??" asked y/n, not caring about jungkook's temper---more like not paying attention to him---as the car stopped near the white marble steps infront of the mansion.

"To our house." Namjoon replied and got out of the car checking his phone and moving towards the front door.

"What? Why?" asked y/n.

"Just go inside and you will know." Jungkook replied finally.

"I'm not going! What if you guys are really kidnapping me?? Why would your dad even want you all to bring me here? That too in the middle of school!" Y/n glared at the boys left inside the car as some of them already left.

"If you wanna come then come. Your mother is inside too." Taehyung stated plainly, then got outside murmuring. "Not like we would waste our time kidnapping such an arrogant girl." But y/n heard it so she replied loudly "says the one with the most arrogant attitude!" and heard him scoff outside.

One by one everyone got off the car and at the end y/n too. The thought of her mother being here made her confused as well as relaxed. But then, what if they are lying?

"Hello y/n ah" mr. Kim said as soon as y/n entered the living room behind the boys.

"Hello mr. Kim... Why am i-" y/n got interrupted by her mother's voice.

"I know you must be wondering why you are here... I will tell, First sit down all of you..." Miss yang came, smiling, behind mr. Kim.

"As you all know... We are getting married soon," Mr. Kim started after one of the maid served them juice and snacks. "and we are also planning for a project together. Collaborating with each other would be really good for both of our companies. So we both need to do a lot of work together and so obviously we will have to meet more often or even work till really late."

Y/n could now understand where it all was leading them.

"So we decided to move here a bit earlier than we were supposed to. All of our necessary stuff has been moved here today itself. It will be easier for both of us to work this way." Ms. Yang completed and smiled.

"You mean we are gonna live here from now on? Till whe-" y/n was still just processing and wanted an official confirmation inspite the fact her mother just told her that they moved here.

But she was interrupted midway by jungkook.

"Fortunately, only till you get married and get your ass out of here with your prince."

Everyone fell silent at once. But before y/n could give a reply to jungkook, almost everyone was laughing except 'the hyung line' who merely even smiled.

Their parents took it as a simple joke but y/n and jungkook were looking at each other as though within a flash both of them would shoot each other.

๑~~~~~~~~。⁠.゚☆゚⁠.。~~~~~~~~๑

After dinner y/n called her friends and told them about moving in with her so called stepbrothers.

Next thing bothering her was tomorrow. How will she deal with those psychopath fans?