[1] Hydra Base

Eva was holding onto her twin brother Ivan by the shoulder as she teleported them through the forest taking out as many hydra agents as they could along the way, next to them was a hydra truck that had been hijacked by Natasha and Clint.

The two assassins were in the truck, while Natasha was driving the truck Clint was shooting every hydra agent he could see.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack"  A voice yelled from speakers in the forest. 

"Shit!" Tony yelled as he hit the forcefield surrounding the hydra base they were currently trying to invade. 

"Language!" Steve yelled. If the twins weren't so busy kicking the hydra soldiers asses they probably would've laughed and made fun of the captain and his old age also how he was basically the mum of the group. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy field. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other hydra base we've taken" The artificial intelligence informed everyone. Out of the corner of her eye Eva could see Natasha fighting a group of Hydra soldiers near her and her brother.

"Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last." Thor voiced. Eva threw a large of group hydra soldiers away and into one of the tanks with her powers, a sort of purple energy surrounded her hands as she used her powers.

she looked over her shoulder to see what her brother was doing, even though Ivan was older by three minutes she was definitely the more mature one out of the two although he was definitely more protective over his younger twin sister, she could see he was manipulating the earth beneath him and opening a hole in the ground which swallowed up a pretty large group of soldiers.

"At long last is lasting a little long boys. We better hurry up and get inside this base before Ivan ends up swallowing us all up under ground and Eva ends up just getting impatient and throwing one of these tanks at the forcefield." Natasha said as she looked over her shoulder seeing Eva start to get frustrated with the amount of soldiers and just throwing the tanks around.

"Yeah I think we lost the element of surprise." Barton spoke as he shot a multitude of arrows, Ivan just looked over at him with a look of disbelief and said in a sarcastic tone "No, what made you think that." Clint just gave him a sarcastic smile back.

"Wait, is no one else going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Tony quipped as Eva Glanced to her left to see a soldier trying to sneak up on her, all she did was shoot an energy blast at him that knocked him out, at this point you could just see from the look on Eva's face she was already bored of this.

"I heard him but I was to busy being targeted by these soldiers that think they stand a chance against us." Eva retorted.

"I know." Steve began but stopped as he flipped his bike into some incoming soldiers truck. "It just slipped out." Steve said already knowing he was going to be made fun of by Tony.

Inside the Hydra research base was Strucker walking into the main research room. " Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker demanded while walking into the room like he was the most important man in the world, behind him standing at the entrance were two individuals, twins named Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

One of the Hydra soldiers walked up to Strucker answering his question. " Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers. They landed in the far park, the perimeter guard panicked."

Strucker then turned to List a Doctor in the facility. "They have to be after the sceptre." He then turns to the soldier. "Can we hold them?"

" They're the Avengers."