[9] The Vision

The group walked into the lab to see Tony and Bruce working on the cradle.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve announces as they walk into the lab like they own the place, looking all badass.

"How about 'nonce'?" Tony says as he turns around to see them standing there looking unimpressed.

"Shut it down!" Ivan demanded as he glared at Tony, who only shrugged. "Nope not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing." Eva stated with a threatening expression, which did look quite intimidating and if you asked Pietro what he though he would 100% tell you that it was turning him on. 

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked angrily

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked angrily. Eva scoffed, like she could get into her head.

"I know you're angry—" Wanda attempted to say to Bruce before he cut her off. "No we're way past that, I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." 

Pietro was getting annoyed at the amount of arguing they were doing and as he looked over at Eva he could tell that she felt the same way. Eva turned to Pietro and saw him staring at her, he just smirked at her while she just raised her eyebrows in confusion.

Next thing she knew he had run around the whole room unplugging every thing. "No, no, go on, you were saying?" Pietro said as he came to a stop next to Eva, who smirked at this action. She also thought he was extremely hot after that, and god that accent as well.

All of a sudden Pietro was falling through the glass that was underneath his feet, luckily for Eva she was standing an inch away from the glass and didn't go down with him as well.

Pietro grunted and groaned as he tried to move. Clint stood above him smirking down at him. "What? You didn't see that coming?"

Eva looked down at him and laughed at Pietro, he looked up at her and playfully glared at her, he couldn't bring himself to actually seriously glare at her as her laugh sound so beautiful and she looked it as well. God maybe Wanda was right, maybe he was into her.

"I'm rerouting the upload

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony announced.

Steve swung his shield across the lab and broke a few monitors. Tony clenched his jaw and used his iron man's hand to blast Steve, which knocked him down. Eva and Ivan just stood around doing nothing, to be honest this was really amusing to them.