[10] Battle of Sokovia

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve says.

Eva is in a different area of the city using her mind control to get the citizens out of the city and to safety, on the other side of the city Wanda is doing the same.

"All they want us to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done and find out what ultron been building. We find Romanoff and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right. 

Whilst helping a family exit the building they were in ultron bots started to climb up from the ground and attacking civilians.

Eva had an entire group of innocent people behind her and multiple bots shooting at them. She put up a forcefield to stop them from hurting them.

"Go! Get away from here! Get out of the city!" Eva yelled at them as she held of the bots

They didn't waste anytime in getting out of there, after all she's the one with the powers, not them.

Not long after the ground started rumbling and all of a sudden Eva could feel the ground cracking and crumbling, soon after they were in the air.
Eva didn't bother listening to what ultron was blabbing on about and just focused on destroying the bots.

Eva then decided to go looking for her brother, when she came up to the market she could see her brother getting swarmed by ultron bots, while he could control metal there was far to many for him to handle.

Eva decided to step in and blast the bots away and tore them to shreds.

"Thanks

"Thanks." Ivan breathed heavily.

"No problem, you looked like you could use the help."

"Are these bots ever gonna stop coming, they're getting in my last nerve." Ivan grumbled.