[5] Wakanda

Not wanting to listen to her teammates fight about how one of the bots had gotten away with Lokis sceptre, Eva had decided to just go up to her room and get some sleep knowing they were gonna have to go after Ultron, whilst Ivan had decided to stay downstairs a choice he was no regretting as he watched Thor pick Tony up by his throat.

The next morning Eva gets up and heads downstairs to the main area where everybody is already sitting going through papers.

"Known associates. Well Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said as Eva sat down beside her brother deciding that she was going to help.

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce states innocently.

"Wait, I know that guy." Tony said pointing to a photo Bruce had. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." He pauses when he sees a look from Steve. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very 'Ahab'" Thor then points to a marking on his neck.

"Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it..." Atalanta said as he tried to remember.

"No, this are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor points out.

Bruce turns to his computer and after a moment of searching he finds what he was looking for.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Bruce said glancing down at his screen.

"What dialect?" Steve asks.

"Wakanada....? Wa...Wa...Wakanda" Bruce finally manages to say it properly.

"If this guys got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...." Tony trails of , his gaze locking with Steve's.

"I thought your father go the last of it?" Steve said, eyes wide.

"I don't follow. What come out of Wakanda?" Bruce said. That's when it finally clicked in Eva's head, she then looked at Steve's shield.

"The strongest metal on earth."

"Alright suit up everybody."

The twins walk round the corner of the shipyard, Eva invisible whilst holding onto Ivan's shoulder, Tony wanted them to do some cool entrance or something so here they at waiting for their cue.

"Stark, he's a sickness!" Ultron yelled in klaue's face.

"Aww junior, you're going to break your old man's heart." That was the cue.

Eva and Ivan became visible beside Steve. The Maximoff twins were shocked, although they knew about Eva's power to become invisible they still worried them, they knew they had to be careful around the Moore twins if they wanted their plan to go off without a hitch.

"If I have to." Ultron responded.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor continued, raising a hand to stop the twins from engaging yet, he knew there was going to be a fight but it wasn't starting yet.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron quipped. Tony turned around to face the rest of his team, minus Natasha and Clint who were hiding in the shadows.

"He beat me by one second." The twins chuckled into the back of their hands at this.

"Ah, this is funny Mr.Stark. It's what comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro commented, making Eva and Ivan glare at him.

"This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve tried to convince the Maximoff twins.