[6] Safe House

The Maximoffs woke up half way through the jet ride, and looked around in shock, all they were met with was a smug yet tired grin from Ivan loving the fact that they thought they were untouchable yet his sister didn't break a sweat when knocking them both out, on the other hand when they looked over to Eva she just smirked knowing they weren't going anywhere now.

The Maximoffs decided to not say anything as they saw the deadly glares they were receiving from most of the avengers, even the slightest movement from either of them set of the avengers and they instantly reached for their weapons.

They were defenceless, so they couldn't do anything because there was no way in hell they would be able to fight their way out of this with hand to hand combat as they had little to no experience because they thought they didn't need it now that they had their powers, and now they were realising that they definitely relied on their powers to much.

The Moore twins were in charge of watching over the Maximoffs because if Wanda or Pietro manage to get out of their bracelets they were the only ones who stood a chance of taking them down, clearly proven by Eva who took both of them down without much of a fight.

As soon as the jet landed both Eva and Ivan knew exactly where they were, after Clint basically took the twins in as his own they had of course been introduced to his wife Laura and their two kids, soon to be three kids.

They just turned and grinned towards each other looking like kids who had been given all the candy they could ask for. The Maximoffs saw this and looked confused, although they knew they wouldn't be getting any answers out of anybody, especially if Wanda couldn't get in to anyone's head due to the power dampening bracelets.

When stepping out of the quinjet the Clint was up front with the avengers while the Maximoffs were behind them with the Moore twins were behind them to keep an eye both of them.

"What is this place?" Thor asked as they walked up to the house, Ivan and Eva just smiled faintly, they loved the farmhouse and everyone living inside of it.

"A safe house?" Tony stated, though it sounded more like a question.

"Let's hope." Clint said before the group of avengers plus the Maximoffs entered the house.

"Honey I'm home!" Clint Barton's wife, Laura Barton walked into the living room heavily pregnant. "Hey, company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint kisses his wife while the Maximoffs stand around looking uncomfortable.

"Hey." She answers.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony states.

"Gentlemen this is Laura."

"I know all of your names, except for you two." Laura says as she points at the Maximoffs, who stand there very awkwardly.

"Ooh, incoming." Two kids run round from the corner up to Clint.

"Dad!" The little girl all but yell as she throws herself at him, Clint smiles picking her up.

"I see her!" He kisses the top of his sons head. "Hey buddy how's it going?"

"These are... smaller agents." Tony declares.

"Did you bring auntie Nat?" Lila asks.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Lila rushes towards Nat who picks her up in her arms.

"What about Eva and Ivan? Did you bring them home too?" Cooper asks his father who smirks.

Eva and Ivan both step out from behind the Maximoffs and smile at the two children. "Why don't you see for yourself kid?" Ivan smirks at Cooper.