[4] Twins talk with Ultron

Back in Sokovia the twins were walking up the steps towards the church.

Wanda steps up first to talk to the mysterious figure sitting in the middle up the church.

"Talk, and if you are wasting our time—" she was cut off by the figure.

"Did you know this church is in the exact centre of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief."

Wanda tilts her head towards the figure trying to get into its head but fails to do so.

"You're wondering why you can't look into my head." The figure chuckles.

"Sometimes it's hard but sooner or later every man shows himself."

The figure know as ultron stands and faces the twins, revealing his new body.

The twins look shocked and take a small step back away from the robot.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the sceptre." Ultron says as he walks slowly closer.

Wanda stands up straighter trying to look more confident. "I didn't expect... But I saw Starks fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct."

"Everyone creates the things they dread. Men of peace creat engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, help them...end."

Wanda tilts her head slightly intrigued. "Is that why you've come, to end the avengers?"

"I've come to save the world. But also... yeah.

Back in the Sokovia base ultron walks into the main room.

"We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

Wanda walks behind him referring to Ultrons bots. "All of these are..." Wanda trails off.

Ultron finished the sentence for her. "Me. I have what the avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Starks already go them turning in each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..."

Pietro cuts him off. "Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture."

Pietro looks at ultron. "I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it everyday."

Ultron looks almost sympathetic. "You lost your parents in the bombing. I've seen the records."

"The records are not the picture."

Wanda looks towards her brother in warning. "Pietro." But Ultron cuts her off. "No, please."

"We were ten having dinner the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor, it's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her , roll under the bed and the second she'll hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And in the side of the shell is painted one word...."

Wanda finishes for him while her eyes flash red. "Stark"

Pietro continues "we were trapped for two days."

"Every effort to save us every shift in the bricks, I think 'this will set it off ' we wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us."

Pietro looks back towards Ultron. "I know what they are."

"Wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right." Ultron turns to Pietro. "You and I can hurt them." Them turns to Wanda. "But you will tear them apart, from the inside."

Wanda and Pietro look at each other then Wanda looks back towards ultron. "Is there anything else we should know or any advice for when we face the avengers."

Ultron nods. "Try and stay clear of the twins." The Maximoffs look confused. "Twins?"

Ultron then hums. "Ah yes, the Moore twins, it seems the avenger have their own set of twins with powers, only difference is these twins didn't get their powers from experiments, they are mutants, a dying species."

Ultron then pulls up a holographic screen that shows the Moore twins fighting during the battle of New York . They found out that the girl they saw in the hydra base that day was Eva Moore, she basically had the same powers as Wanda except she had a few extra feats like invisibility and teleportation and the boy Wanda came across with Steve Rogers was Ivan Moore, Eva's twin, they saw how he could manipulate the elements, weather, and metal.

They watched as Ivan tore parts of the ground open and crushed the chitari with concrete and saw how Eva literally obliterated them with her hex bolts.

The Maximoffs knew the Moore twins were powerful it was painfully obvious watching the footage, but Wanda had made up her mind, if she got the chance she was going to get into their heads to show them their nightmares just like the rest of the avengers, they were with the avengers they were the enemy and they needed to be punished for hurting innocents.