[12] Avengers....

(Pietro's suit)

It's been 2 weeks since Ivan had woken up and Eva had not left him alone unless it was to change, shower or sleep, she didn't want him to somehow end up hurting himself again

Eva was sitting in her room watching her sitcoms, while her brother was in his own room having a shower, when there was a knock at her door.

"Come in." She said not looking away from the TV until she felt the bed dip beside her.

When she finally looked up she saw Pietro sitting next to her.

"Don't tell me you are into these sitcoms too." He groans playfully.

She giggled slightly at him. "I am actually into these sitcoms. Why? Do you not like them?"

Pietro shrugged his shoulders. "I don't mind them, it's just Wanda watches them all the time, it can get annoying hearing the same stuff over and over again. I don't say anything to her though, it reminds her of our childhood with our parents, and it makes her happy."

Eva nods her head in understanding and smiles slightly at him. "That's the same for me."

Pietro looks at her questioningly. "How do you mean?"

"My mom loved them growing up, her family didn't have much, also due to the fact that they were all mutant, they had to hide away in abandoned flats and warehouses that had televisions but only had sitcoms, so all day she would sit and watch her shows trying to ignore gunshots from outside on the streets."

She looked at Pietro. "You grew up in Sokovia, you know how it is." He turns to her shocked at what she had just said.

"Your moms Sokovia?"

"Yeah? I thought you knew. We've gotten how close since the battle and you didn't know that?"

"You never bring up your parents."

"Oh, anyway after my mom and dad managed to escape the clutches of Hydra together they ran away to America and started there family, mom passed down her love for sitcoms to us."

"After my parents murder Ivan stopped watching them, it reminded him of them and it hurt to much, it's the opposite for me, it reminds me of my parents so I keep watching them."

Pietro nods his head in understanding, they both sit in silence watching the TV.

"You know, since we all came out of Sokovia alive, we can go on that date now." He smirks down at her.

Eva chuckled at him. "I guess you're right, how about I take you on a tour of New York, show you all of the sites."

"Sure, but I'll be paying for everything."

"You don't have to, it's your first time in New York."

He smiles slightly. "I insist."

"Ok, fine, deal then?"

"Deal."

Without realising it, both Pietro and Eva had moved closer together the more they spoke, until they were inches away from each other.

Their faces slowly inched closer together, lips nearly touching.

Finally having enough of dancing around each other, Pietro dips his head and captures her lips.

He places his hands on her hips while her hands were placed on the side of his face.

After about 20 seconds they both pull away for air.

Pietro smirks. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to finally do that."

Eva just hummed before pulling him back down into another kiss.

However their kiss was interrupted by both of their phones going off.

They both looked down to their phones seeing the same text on both phones from Nat saying that they were needed for training.

"Duty calls." She said before grabbing her suit before turning to Pietro.

"You should go get ready, and you finally get to wear the new suit that Tony made for you."

"I guess you're right." He pouted playfully.

She smiled at him before pecking his lips before shooing him out of her room so they could both get changed.

10 minutes later they are both in the new training room, seeing that both Ivan and Wanda were both there along with Rhodey, Sam and Vision.

Seeing her brother ready for training she immediately went to scold him.

"What do you think you are doing here, you should be resting, you're not ready to get back to training yet." Eva scolded.

Ivan groaned at how his sister was scolding him. "Eva I'm fine, it has been two weeks, I can start training again."

"Ivan you were shot in the chest, not to mention that it was inches away from your heart, you should be taking it easy."

"Eva please, I'm fine, I also needed to get out of bed, I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing, if I get sore or hurt I'll sit out, I promise."

She sighed at her brother before turning to Wanda, who was practicing her flying and trying to gain her balance. "You are definitely improving, soon enough you'll be able to fly around the room rather than just levitating in the air."

"Thanks."

Before they could say anything else the doors to the training room were opened and in walked Steve and Natasha.

They looked around the room at their new recruits and obviously Eva and Ivan.

Eva turned to Pietro to see he was already looking at her, they both smiled at each other before turning back to Steve and Nat.

"Avengers..."