[3] Party Chaos

Eva's dress for party

For the party Eva had decided to wear an old dress that Natasha had given her because she never wore it, she just left her hair down with it curled loosely while also putting in some silver hoop earrings

Just as she had finished getting ready there was a knock at the door and based off of the fact she could hear their thoughts she knew it was her brother.

She opened the door and smiled at Ivan. "You ready?" He asked her looking at her with worry, she just sighed. "I'll be fine seriously it was just a nightmare, like you said it's all over so nothing to worry about." Ivan looked unconvinced but knowing how his sister likes to be seen as a strong person that has no weaknesses he didn't say anything, he just grabbed her hand and walked into the main area where the party was being held together.

The twins weren't really into parties so they usually just stood off to the side observing everyone.

They decided to just sit on one of the couches farthest away from the centre of the room where everyone was mingling.

Clint was looking around the room noticing how he hadn't seen the twins yet when he saw them just talking to each other on one of the vacant couches, ever since the twins had joined the team during the Loki fiasco he became protective over them due to them clearly being the youngest on the team and when he found out they lost both of their parents at only 9 years old it only increased his protectiveness over them, maybe it was the fact he had two kids of his own and another on the way that made him treat the twins as his own kids also feeling sorry that they didn't have a chance to grow up in the loving embrace of their parents.

The twins looked up when they saw that Clint was standing next to the couch they were sitting on. "Hey, you two doing ok?" Eva smiled up at him "We are fine, it's just that we're not fond of parties." Ivan rolled his eyes at his sister playfully "I asked if you wanted to sit this one out but you said no, saying that you wanted to be here." She just glared at him playfully "I just want to try and come out of my comfort zone a bit, that's all."

Clint just chuckled at their banter saying "Well you won't have to deal with all of these drunk people very much longer, it looks like they are all leaving now." The twins sighed out of relief and Clint smiled at them.

Later on in the night after all the party guests had finally left the remaining avengers sat around a table that had Thor's hammer on it.

"But it's a trick!" Clint argued as he bumped shoulders with the twins that were sitting on either side of him.

"Oh no, it's much more than that." Thor answers with a smile.

"Uh, 'whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!' Whatever man! It's a trick." Clint continued to argue. The twins simultaneously rolled their eyes, they knew it wasn't a trick, on multiple occasions they had tried to pick up the hammer as a joke but could never do it.