11:59

Jude's PoV:
"Good morningggg"

What. The. Hell.
I don't know if you've been woken up by someone screaming good morning on a Saturday morning but you should know,
Not such a good feeling.
"Ugh mom shutup" I groaned and turned over, trying to go back to sleep.
"Judeee it's your birthday!" She exclaimed and sat down on my bed.
"Ok cool my birthday wish is I can sleep forever and not be disturbed"
She sighed and walked to the door, not before turning around and saying
"Silly boy.. Refuses to grow up"
Gee, thanks mom.
**********************
So when I finally managed to come down I heard applause.
Woah woah
Applause?
For coming down the stairs? I do that everyday! This is not fair.
I deserve an applause everyday.
Why is it today?
Oh right, birthday.
I looked around and found sawyer, Logan, Lydia and my parents standing around me.
"What?"
"Happy birthday judieeee" sawyer screeched.
"Yes thanks" I said and hugged her.
"Where's Davis?" My dad asked.
"I don't know, why don't you check every garbage bin in tree hill?"
He just rolled his eyes at me.
"Hey man, happy birthday" Logan said and hugged me.
"Hey, happy birthday" Lydia said and gave me a meaningless hug.
"Thanks" I muttered.
Awkwardd.
**********************

I was sitting at the counter when my phone started ringing,
It was sawyer.
"Hey" I said.
"Jude Instagram ASAP"
She said and cut her phone.
She loves that app too much, way too much.
I opened the app to see a picture of us that we took when we were at Lydia's house, watching TV.
It was just the both of us and it was what's considered "candid"
Below was a message :
Jude, I know we just got to know each other and I know you believe that Instagram isn't the way to display your emotions and blah blah blah other stuff you keep saying. I don't know what I would do without you, I love you grumpy! I hope you have the best day. Smile a little more, eat some chocolate :) (save some for me). Love, Sawyer.
She pretty much insisted I comment something so I did.
I scrolled through some more of these posts until I came across one Davis had posted
It was a baby picture of us.
You're annoying as hell man but you manage to make my life slightly better with your lame jokes. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to you. Let's cause destruction! - Davis.
I guess it's my turn?
Umm.
OHH I found a picture of us when we were smiling like freaks with ice cream cones in our hands.
It's double the fun and double the grins and double the trouble if you've got twins! Happy birthday, I have come to like you. - Jude.
I shut my phone off and checked the time. I decided to go to TRIC where sawyer had called me. It was evening already.
**********************
I entered TRIC and saw it decorated with streamers and all the silly birthday stuff.
But it was empty, except for one girl.
"Lydia" I whispered. When I saw her walking towards me in her black dress.
"What is this?" I asked.
"Kind of hard to cancel something like this Jude" Lydia said.
"What?" I asked.
"Birthday surprise?"
"Lydia you didn't have to.."
"I did that time, enjoy your birthday Jude, I'm sure you like Coldplay"
It was true they were my favourite band.
Lydia walked away with out letting me ask more questions. I walked further to find a stage with them.
Coldplay.
They were there and I was having mini heart attacks.
"Hey happy birthday" the lead singer said.
"What?" I asked. But they started playing the music.
It was honestly the best night of my life.
Hearing your favourite singer sing for you.
It's the best feeling but in that moment, understanding what Lydia did to make this day special and listening to 'fix you'
I realised, I love her way too much to let her go.
I gotta win her back.
**********************

"Thanks man! So much!" I said and hugged Davis when I reached home.
"What?" He asked, stunned.
"The concert!" I exclaimed.
"Oh right that" he said with a grin, "I had a feeling you'd like it, but I'm telling you, credit goes to Lydia"
"I know" I said and sighed.
I messed up way too bad.
I went up and checked my phone,
It was around 11:50
On Instagram there was something from Lydia.
I won't say what picture it was because it didn't matter but the message, that did.
Ok it was a picture of Davis and I and her when we were young.
Happy birthday to my favourite twins in the world, I posted this now because I wanted to make every minute of this birthday special, love you guys so much! xx Lydia.
Awwww.
Sorry that was gay.
We had this silly pact that we would wish the other at 11:59 to make every minute special.
I went to change and when I came back it was 11:56
I checked my phone and saw a text from sawyer,
"Hey hope you had a great day, do me a favour, just find the right girl! Stop running away man"
I couldn't reply because I didn't know what to say.
I was so confused,
I checked Instagram again and saw something from Emma, it was a pictures of her and Davis and another one of me as a kid.
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT FROM YUCK!
It said,
Happy birthday Davis and Jude, you guys make me smile and make me feel like I belong even though I've been a *swear word*
Love you'll! - Emma.

I didn't know what to do.
Who was perfect,
Who?
I was about to sleep when my phone beeped
I saw a message from Lydia
Happy birthday Jude <3
I checked the time,
It was 11:59
**********************
Ok yes this was very late and I'm very sorry but it's here and it may seem lame but
Eh
I think it's cute!
Lovee<3