Its up!

For You, I Would.

Think about this -
She's fire and he's ice.
She's ivory and he's jet.
She's ravishing, her command is your duty.
He's... maybe if he tried harder, he could look better?
Everyone knows her, everyone worships her, everyone's obsessed with her. People hate her, but they know they can't survive without her.
Everyone doesn't know him. He's drowning in a novel and no one notices him.
Everyone knows she doesn't need anyone, she'll be fine. She has no insecurities.
Everyone knows he's afraid. His being depends on people. One harsh word will make him crumble.
She's made of stone, he's fragile.
Or, is it the opposite?

So, what happens when they fall for each other?

It might seem like your usual high school book, but it's not.

Not this one.

"Would you ever go skydiving?" Leah asked him, pondering at the sky.
Adam, shivering because of the icy cold air. Anxious about sitting at the edge of this roof made of red bricks, trying to be as brave as the calm girl next to him, swinging her bare legs in the air, like she's done this a million times.
He cautiously checks his wrist watch, the clock ticks 3 AM. Normally, he wouldn't be here. He wouldn't do any of this.
He finds the courage to look at her, looking gorgeous as ever in the moon light.
"Never"
She gives him a small, disappointed smile. But it's traced with slight joy. Like, she wanted him to say no.
"I would for you".
He sighs, turning his head away from her. He made a bold statement, he doesn't want her to know he's nervous.
"What's that?" She asks, laughing a little, then her teeth start jittering a bit. She puts her arms around herself now, the first sign of her being nervous or cold.
He gathers his courage. He takes a deep breath.
"Skydiving, anything actually."
He stops. He's shivering more now. She lifts his chin and makes him look into her eyes.
"I-I'd do it...
For you, I would.

--

I know it's very different and not related to One Tree Hill, but please read it! I promise I'm going to do my best.