Sorry no cancellations available

Sawyers pov:
"Oh my god what are you doing here?!" I said to her.
It's alex dupre!!

"Well, my tour is almost over and I have a short break right now so I was wondering what to do and logan called me to say you had a 'drinking problem'" she said the last part narrowing her eyes at me.

"Oops" I said, acting like a kid.
Mental note to hit logan please.
Wait no he called her here.
Cancel mental note please.

Haha it would be funny if the next line would be
"Sorry no cancellations available"

Ok fine it wouldn't be funny.

"Well.. Dear why were you drinking? Tell me love, im the queen of drinking my problems away"

"Well I just have one question..." I said. Ok I can't believe I'm asking this.
She raised an eyebrow and I said, "how do I make sure I don't get caught?"

Logan face palmed himself and she was surprised but then she smiled.. like.. an evil smile. The one where only one corner of your mouth goes up.

"Well..." she replied.
Oh my god she's actually answering this question.

"NO" logan said, eyes wide open.

"Party pooper" I said and snorted. Oh sh** here comes that headache.

"Ow" I groaned.

"Aww sweetie" she said and hugged me.

Logan gave me a sympathetic look and I smiled.
Well.. I tried. Try smiling when you feel like you're carrying a bag full of stones on your forehead.

"Hey logi bear, can we have some time alone?" She said and looked at him.

He glared at her and then walked off, after saying

"Fine but never call me that again"
_
__
___
____
"Ok.. Girl, it's time for some talking" Alex said.

Oh wonderful... Where's my drink now?

And there's that headache.

Ouch.
Ouch.

Maybe I'll drink another day.

Ouch.

**********************

Lydia's pov:

*flashback to after she was kicked out of Sawyers house*

"Mom" I said, trying not to let the tears out. How can one night change everything? I'm so confused. How did he find out about the secret? And why is sawyer so angry?

"Mom!" I said raising my voice. The tears started flowing out.

My mom came into view at the top of the stairs with a worried look on her face. She was showing now.. just a few more months.
Oh my god I made her run.. Like my problems mattered so much.
The tears started falling again and she came down the stairs fast. I ran to the bottom of the stairs and said,

"Oh my god mom please don't run, I'm such a horrible person" I said, my voice because of tears. My mom hugged me and said,
"Don't you ever say that, you're a wonderful person"

"Sawyer and jude would disagree"

"Aww baby what happened?"

I sighed.

"You should sit down for this"

**********************

I told her everything and she listened patiently.

"Lydia"

"I don't know why Jude is so angry!"

"Aww sweetie, you need to talk to him, tell him the secret"

"He knows"

"I don't think he knows the right thing, he needs to hear it from you"

"What about sawyer?"

"I think you need to give her some time.. You discovered something that probably means a lot to her and she wasn't ready for that"

"I didn't want to mom.. I was just so happy that I wasn't thinking"

"Yeah" she said and smiled.

"I just don't get it, why would Jude be so angry about his birthday surprise? I mean we were planning a concert for him and yeah it was a secret but why would he be so angry?"

She got up and hugged me,
"Oh darling, you know people, They assume the worst when they don't know the whole story"

**********************

Well, that was late.

I'm SO SO SO sorry for the late update.

I wrote a filler! Sort of-

Anyways I have holidays now so more updates!

Oh and I've been thinking-

Do you guys want another story about the grown ups? Or do you want a sequel about the teenagers?

Please comment below

I really rely on your comments because otherwise I don't know if you like the story or not.

Vote and comment

(6 away from 100 votes 😃)