Nervous much?

Sawyers pov:

I was walking down the hallway after another day of screaming and arguing with Emma . cheerleading would be better without her. she is so irritating. According to her, my routine is wrong, EVERYTIME. someone banged into me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry" I heard his deep, amazing voice.

"L-logan?" I asked.

"Oh hey sawyer" he said, grinning.

"Hey" I said. we just stood there until he passed me my book which caused me to wake up.

"So where you going?" he asked.

"Uh free period actually, teachers absent so I kind of just walked out"

"Oh right I'm in your calculus class"

I just laughed and asked him to dinner. well I said, "will you um- come to- dinner- um-"

"Yes I'll come to dinner with you" he said, grinning. damn he was confident.

********************

Lydia pov:

"How do I look?" Sawyer asked for the billionth time.

"Very nice" I said, starting the hair straightener.

"I'm so nervous"

"I figured" I said, trying to put it on, half interested.

"Uh let's talk about something else, what's your plan for today?"

"Sit in bed and listen to music" I said and finally put that damn thing on.

"Aww man so much fun!" sawyer whined.

"Oh I'd love to go out and get food in your place" I said, smiling and straightening her hair.

"I'm sure jude would love that"

I just laughed and started straightening her hair. she actually looked really pretty. I curled her eye lashes he straight golden hair was left open. she wore a black dress, sequinned till her waist and flowing to mid thigh.

Sawyer got into her car and I just made her open her window to say, "use protection"

I laughed as she just ignored me and started driving.

********************

Sawyer pov:

That night was perfect. we laughed a lot and now we have been dating for three weeks. lets just say, we are getting closer. Infact tomorrow is the boy toy auction and I'm really excited. I'm going to bid on him.

********************

Jude pov:

"Come on jude please!!" Lydia said.

"No!" I said, laughing.

"Come on, you'll look so good up there, all the girls will be drooling"

"I don't wanna be a boy toy"

"Too bad"

"Did I even have a choice in the first place?"

"No I don't even know why you bothered arguing" Lydia said and started searching my closet for clothes for me to wear for the auction.

********************

A/N

So I got 2K reads!!

Thank you 😄😄

Anyways in return, there's another chapter waiting for you! and it's an exciting one! (the boy toy auction)

So come on! go read it!

Vote

Comment

I love you :*

Follow for follow?

Alex