Good girls are bad girls that havent been caught

Sawyer pov:

"Let's go Karen's cafe" I suggested knowing exactly where I want to go.

"Sure"

"Cool" I said to Davis and he started driving. I felt so bad for Lydia but I knew she wasn't the jealous type, I on the other hand, am ready to punch Emma in the face.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Davis.

"Uh..yeah sure"

"Why exactly are you going out with Emma, I mean not to be rude or anything but she doesn't really strike me as... nice" I said, hoping he wouldn't be angry.

He stopped the car and parked it at the side.

"Please don't kill me! I was just asking" I said putting my hands in front of my body to protect me.

He laughed and said, "calm down, I'm just going out with her because the day I saw her she was so nice and we hung out that night and she was so normal and sweet and then the popularity got to her"

"And you think you can fix her" I said, lowering my hands but still protecting me.

"Yeah, she's a good girl"

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" I said, quoting a song by one of my favourite bands, 5 seconds of summer and grinned like an idiot.

Davis laughed and started the car again.

**********************

"Why are we here?" asked Davis. We were on the ceiling and I had asked aunt Haley to keep water balloons there like she had when she came with daddy.

"Oh you'll know" I said, skipping to the other side, picking a water balloon up and throwing it at him. He was facing the other way and it his back..... let's just say, he was surprised.

"What. The. Hell. " He said, turning around.

I laughed and felt something coming my way. All of a sudden my tshirt was covered with water and I felt like someone had hit me with a ball.

"Oh you suck" I said picking one up and throwing it at him. It hit him again and I laughed and we kept playing.

Davis pov:

I was having such a great time. I was honestly nervous when she asked me about Emma. Emma had a secret.... a deep one. Long ago, when uncle Jake and aunt Taylor had Emma, Jenny was thrilled. They were always close and Jenny promised her not to make popularity the most important thing because Jenny would never leave her. Jenny was always the popular girl in school and Nicki had backed off. When Nicki found out about Emma, she took Jenny away because she 'felt lonely'. Ever since then, Emma felt really insecure and she has a need to be popular like her sister. She's not a bad girl. But then again good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. I didn't love Emma, I love someone else but I couldn't love her.... because she was my brothers girlfriend.

**********************

Hi *friendly wave*

Well that was a quick update :D

Vote and comment <3