Finally

Lydia's PoV:
"Ok guys!" My mom says to sawyer, Jude,Davis, Logan and I. It was an indication that we had to stop lazing around and come for dinner. When we entered the dining room we saw all the adults sitting at the table, smiling in a sly manner at us.
"Hey" aunt Brooke said, waving with an extremely creepy smile on her face.
"What's wrong with y'all?" Jude asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh no thing" Aunt Quinn said, trying to appear innocent.
"Come" she Said ,tapping on the seat next to hers, "sit"
Jude looked at us and then looked back at her, "no" he said and turned away again.
"Ok stop!" Mom said half laughing.
"Kids, you guys need to mend relationships with a particular person", she said pointing at us.
"Who?" Sawyer asked raising an eyebrow.
"Oh don't you say that! I have spoken to you enough about this person" Aunt Peyton said, half laughing and half - actually scolding her.
"Our English teacher cause we bunked class!" Davis said and opened his eyes wide. Idiot. I bunked that class with him.
"No! And excuse me, I didn't know you bunked that class" aunt Brooke said raising an eyebrow.
"Shutup" I said and playfully pushed him.
"It's Emma. Stop guys." Dad said, getting annoyed.
"Ohh her, why her?!" Sawyer said, making a disgusted face.
"Cause she's my sisters son" aunt Quinn said.
"Oh what bull, you weren't even speaking to aunt Taylor until I made you!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Well, you made us and now WE are making you, fix things" mom said and told us to sit down.
"This can't be good" Davis said, sitting next to me.
"You'd bet" I sighed.
10 minutes later the door bell rang.
"Be nice kids" mom said, raising her eyebrows and opening the door.
So aunt Taylor, uncle Jake and Emma sat at the table.
It was awkward at first but I have to say, talking things through really did help. And as much as I hate to admit it, sometimes the people you hate the most aren't the same as the image of them you build up in your brain.
"So..are we ok?" Emma asked, pleadingly.
"Yes" all of us said until we reached Jude.
"Uhh- yeah umm" he mumbled looking away.
"I'm sorry J, I truly am, I know what I did and I know this isn't what you want to here but I did NOT mean to hurt you at all, I was emotional and seeking attention and I'm sorry." Emma said hoping he would forgive her.
She meant it, I could see.
"Do you PROMISE to be nice and not mess up relationships?" He asked looking slightly up.
"I don't promise not to, but I promise that I will never try to hurt y'all and always be by your sides" she said.
"Well, that's the best promise I've ever heard" Sawyer said, smiling at Jude.
"Then- yeah, we're good" he said and looked at her.
She looked so happy.
"Guys- thank you, so much!" She cried and came over and hugged each one of us, but only patted Jude on the shoulder.
For now, we'll see how that works out.
"Hey guys" sawyer said. We all turned to look at her.
"Let's all go to the river court" she said and smirked.

**the end**
*********************
A/N
Well, it's the end.
I'm sorry that it's so short but I've really been leading up to this and this is exactly how I wanted it to be. There's still an epilogue coming and then a final authors more where I'll mention more stuff.

Love y'all
Vote and comment.

Ps- this was written at 2 AM so please excuse some grammatical errors.