Company

I went into the spare room I had.

It was originally my best friend's room but she chose my ex over me so I kicked her out. Gladly.

I started from our photos together. We both looked so happy and free. But I had to get rid of those memories. So I closed my eyes and simply ripped them off from the wall.

Then I went to her desk and removed all of her gadgets and books. She decided to leave them there apparently.

Then in a couple of minutes the room was almost like new apart from a couple of things I couldn't remove.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Then the tall ghost passed beside me unexpectedly so I gasped and slightly flinched from the fear. He arrived with a huge box well taped.

"Guess who's back! Back again. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Guess who's back" he sang cheerfully.

"Yeah well. This is the best I could do. How did you get your things so fast?" he turned to me, "I knew you wouldn't say no" he was confident as always, "mh. Right. And why were you so sure?" I crossed my arms and leaned on the door.

"Well. I find it hard to believe that a beautiful, young and... pleasing lady like you would say no to someone pointing a knife at your throat. Of course. Unless you were a depressed emo or just... a big simp"
He stopped and looked at the wall before turning his head to look at me again quickly "you aren't a big simp are you!?" He asked with worry in his voice, but I could tell he was just making fun of me.

I ignored him and started walking towards the kitchen but a strong hand grabbed my wrist, "don't try anything funny" his tone was serious while I was scared, "understood?" He asked coldly. I nodded and he loosened his grip, he took my hand and looked at it, then he looked at me.

"Don't be scared. I won't kill you. I need you. And I'm sure you could use some company. Oh wait" he chuckled "maybe you preferred Caleb's company instead" He let go of my hand and went back to his room, closing the door after waving playfully at me.

Once I reached the kitchen, I found a post it, "Remember to smile -Caleb:)" I don't know why, but I felt something in my chest, like fear but happiness too.

I sighed and got rid of that note before going to my room and putting on my headphones.

I sat in the middle of my bed with closed eyes and some music, trying to act like if my life was normal and a killer wasn't right next to my room.

I felt safe in my room though. But I wasn't. I really wasn't.

I opened my eyes slowly and stared in front of me. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I got so scared that I jumped to the other side of the bed along a loud gasp.

I fell from the bed. I was on the ground and took off my headphones, he was laughing so much he said he couldn't breath.

"What were you trying to do!?" I asked aggressively while he was still laughing, "oh bloody hell... you're so cute" he chuckled while I began to get angry "fuck you" I mumbled, he stopped laughing and tilted his head to the side, "what did you say pet?" He walked to me coldly, I looked away with a guilty but still angry expression.

"You know, that boy told you that you would be more beautiful if you smiled" he pushed me to the wall and held my chin gently, he wasn't wearing his gloves anymore and his hand was cold but soft, "he lied, I prefer when your angry. You're a hundred times hotter" he caressed my bottom lip with his thumb, his other hand went to my thigh, where he cut me, my eyes widened when he began to press the wound.