Tiredness

We looked at each other smiling when the rain began to fall even more violently.

Danny's smile faded and took my hand standing up, "We have to go or you'll catch a cold!" He said loudly, the rain was very loud, Danny began to walk towards the stairs but I stopped and smiled at him.

He smiled back and intertwined our fingers, then he came closer and caressed my cheek.

I leaned in his touch, Danny kissed me passionately, I moved my hand on the back of his neck  and kissed him back without thinking about it twice.

I then broke the kiss, "are YOU gonna catch a cold?!" I asked, he chuckled and shook his head, I pecked his lips and thought about something.

"Are you gonna catch me?!" I asked, Danny tilted his head in confusion. I let go of his hand and ran towards the edge of the roof. I heard only slightly Danny shouting for me.

I was almost at the edge and as one of my legs was in the air outside of the roof Danny caught me right in time, picking me up in bridal style, he was panting while I looked at him laughing.

He sighed in relief, "I think my heart skipped some beats!" He started laughing too as another thunder made us look up.

Danny began to walk towards the stairs and put me down once we were at my window.

He helped me to get in first and followed me right after.

I was closing the window when I felt Danny hug me from behind, "you're shaking" he whispered probably smirking, I turned around, "That doesn't mean I have a cold" I smiled, "Not yet" he remarked.

"Alright alright. Then I will take a bath" I said going towards the bathroom, Danny took my hand, "nah-ah... we are taking a bath sweetheart " he smirked and booped my nose. I rolled my eyes and walked in the bathroom, starting to let the warm water fill the tub as Danny helped me by pouring half a bottle of shower gel. He kinda looked like a happy kid.

"Alright but we keep our underwear..." he chuckled and I looked at him with a serious look, "oh you weren't kidding" he crossed his arms and pouted, "that's kinda boring but if that's what you want then it's fine by me" he winked at me and started taking off his clothes, I blushed slightly and turned my back on him, starting to take off my soaked clothes as well.

Then I heard Danny getting inside the tub, he hummed "oh this is amazing", I felt a shiver run down my spine, I turned around and started to get in.

Danny was on a side of the tub, his arms resting on the lining.

I could feel his eyes on me, obviously I tried to avoid eye contact and once I was standing inside of the tub Danny grabbed my waist and pulled me to him quickly letting out a little of water.

"Danny!" I laughed as he pulled me closer to him making me lean my back on him between his legs. He chuckled almost devilishly.

"Sorry" he kissed my head, I sighed happily as Danny held my waist almost like he didn't want to let go of me.

After a couple of minutes in silence, "Hey are you still alive?" Danny asked kissing the crook of my neck, "I- yes I'm just... relaxing" I lifted my arm and run my fingers trough Danny's wet hair, "can I ask you something?" He said resting his chin on my head, I nodded "why did you do that thing on the roof? Was it just to scare me or..." he sounded serious, "I don't know, maybe because I wanted to see if you really meant what you said today" I waited for him to say something.

"I'll never lie to you again. Not to hurt you. I promise" he stroked my hair and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Thank you" I turned around, wrapping my legs around his hips to keep myself close to him, I looked at him and he wasn't smiling, he was almost sad. I caressed his cheek and looked at him worried.