Danny

His tone was cold and there was a hint of anger.

"I-I was-" I didn't know how to defend myself, "Why didn't you listen to me? I told you. To stay. AWAY. From my room" he started to walk towards me slowly, I was still on the ground and crawling backwards, "I know, I know. I'm sorry, please" I put my hand in front of myself as a sign to stop, "You're sorry?" He asked and I nodded as my back hit the bed and a gasp was heard from me.

"Well imagine how sorry I will feel after what I'm about to do" My eyes began to feel watery as Jed took the rope inside the box, "Jed please-" he crouched to my level and I cupped the sides of his masked face, "Please" I whispered as a tear ran down my cheek, he titled his head to the side and then quickly grabbed me and as much as I tried to escape his grip he had been able to tie my hands together behind me and then he twisted the rope around my neck too, not too tightly.

"Don't do it please, you don't have to. I'm not scared of you... I-" I left out a shaky sigh "You kill people, you are a serial killer, but now I know another side of you. You're not evil" I closed my eyes, he was holding the rope in one hand while the other went to my cheek unexpectedly and wiped away the tears.

"Nobody's ever told me that, you know..." I smiled softly, "...especially before I killed them" he said with an aggressive tone and tightened the rope around my neck, it was strangling me and I couldn't breath, I kicked him but he wasn't stopping. Then... all of a sudden, he sighed. 

"Fuck it" he stood up annoyed and went to my room, I began to cough a lot and after a while Jed came out from my room, with his Ghostface suit on and I saw him looking at me for a second, I looked at him still out of breath, he then left from the window.

I needed to untie myself so I stood up with some difficulty and tried to pick up one of his knives from the box and cut the rope, unexpectedly I had been able to do so and immediately tossed away the ropes.

I was still wearing only a towel so I immediately went to change, I picked up my phone and there were other texts by Caleb, he said that he was coming to visit me.

And just after reading that, someone knocked on the door. It was Caleb so I opened him.

"Hey" I waited for him to come in, "Are you okay?" He asked smiling softly at me, I nodded "yes, come in" He walked inside and leaned on the counter of the kitchen, "Do you want something to drink?" I asked pouring myself a glass of whiskey, after what was about to happen to me before, I needed it.

"No thank you. It's too early to drink don't you think?" He asked coming closer to me slowly, "well..." I sighed, "...I had a rough morning so... I need it" I smiled sarcastically at him, he raised his eyebrows and fixed his leather jacket before holding my chin gently and bringing me to look at him, "what happened? Was it the man from last night?" I widened my eyes in surprise "No- No he left before I woke up" I chuckled nervously, he frowned "You are smiling, it's very odd" he smirked, I moved away and drank the glass of whiskey.

"What can I say... seems like someone can make me smile" I smiled at him, he raised his eyebrows again, "oh really?" He hummed probably thinking that I was talking about him, he walked towards me, I nodded at his question.
"Why are you such a good guy?" I asked walking towards him slowly as well, stopping right in front of him, "Is that what you think I am?" He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, his fingers stroking it slowly.

"I mean, you are innocent and easy going" he looked at me smirking "even if sometimes there is this part of you, it's confident and... I don't know... dark?" I took his hand and moved it away.

"Are you scared of that part?" he asked smiling a little, I shook my head "oh I saw worst, believe me, you'll have to work harder to achieve that kind of darkness" I mocked him and put the glass in the sink after cleaning it a little.