Together 👀

I was sleeping in my bed alone when I felt someone sighing and laying next to me.

I kept my eyes closed, "Danny?" I whispered with my morning voice, "hey..." he whispered with a tired tone.

"Did you take off your boots before getting in bed?" I yawned, Danny didn't answer right away, "Danny?" I whispered, "Um... yeah I did. Go back to sleep" I moved closer to him and rested my arm on his chest.

Then I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him, "why have you got your mask on?" I hummed, "I got rid of the intruder" he whispered and put his hand on mine, I closed my eyes again.

After a couple of seconds I heard soft snores from Danny, making me smile but then I remembered I had to work.

"Shit" I sat up quickly looking at the time, it was a quarter to eight.

"Shit shit!" I said as I tried to get out of bed but Danny hugged me and made me lay back down, spooning me and squeezing me like if I was his teddy bear.

"Danny-" I whispered, he only hummed in response, "I have to go to work" I tried to escape him but failed, "But why~?" He whined like a baby making me chuckle.

"Because I need money to leave from this sad town" Danny hummed again but in a sad way, "You don't need money, we can leave together" he said, probably not being serious, my smile faded thinking about leaving with him.

I could imagine myself leaving everything behind and going from place to place with a serial killer, but what if someday something bad happened? What if Danny got caught and I was with him? I couldn't risk it.

I felt Danny letting go of me a little hesitantly, "thank you" I kissed his mask's cheek before getting out of bed and changing.

I peeked into Danny's room, where the guy from last night died.
There wasn't blood or anything that could make me think something like a murder ever happened there.

Danny really knew how to do his job.

Once I was ready and got everything I went back to Danny, he looked like he was sleeping so I just caressed his head gently, "see you later" I whispered and got out, making my way to work.

Actually I ran to work and got there late eventually. Of course I got yelled at.

I went in the kitchen and obviously Caleb was there.

"Someone slept too much?" He asked smiling softly like always, I nodded and put on the apron.

I was being quick and as I was about to get out, "woah easy there" Caleb took my hand and stopped me, pulling me towards him, "are you okay?" He smiled caressing my cheek softly, "Yeah... I'm just trying to not get fired" I smiled quickly at him so he wouldn't worry and went to make coffee.

Everything was going well, nobody touched me or annoyed me.

Some of the costumers were a little scared as well but I didn't mind.

"Hey! Y/n, can you come here real quick?" Caleb called for me from the kitchen, I nodded and put down the coffee as I went into the kitchen again.

As soon as I closed the door behind me Caleb pinned me to the wall and started kissing my neck, making me gasp.

"Caleb... what are you doing?" My heart was racing, me and Caleb had been very... very close while Danny was away and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. But Danny came back so I had to stop him.

I cupped his cheeks and gently moved his face to look at me.

"What?" He asked, his eyes a little darker, "I don't want to" I moved my hands away, looking at him coldly.