Photos👀

Jed let me fall on the bed and I couldn't hold back a chuckle, he smiled too and took off his boots, his robe and tank top, revealing his hypnotic abs, really, I couldn't stop staring at them.

He chuckled making me look at his lips, he was probably mocking me so I took his wrist and pulled him towards me and sat on top of him.
I took off my shirt and tossed it to the other side of the room before Jed sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist looking at me while I wrapped mines around his neck, he wasn't smiling, "What's wrong?" I asked smiling slightly, "you're... beautiful" he said with a very serious tone, I smiled and kissed him in a different way, more passionately, he kissed me back and when I pulled away he smirked and turned me under him.

He gave me a quick kiss before standing up and going to his room, "Wait a second" he said before leaving.

I started to think about what was happening, or better, what was about to happen. Did I loose my mind? Sleeping with a serial killer was too much even for me.

I trusted him and I didn't even know why. He simply decided to let me live because he needed a place to hide, if that wasn't the case I would have been probably already dead from the first time I saw him.

After a couple of minutes Jed came back with what seemed like a black bandana, "shit, I have bad news" I sat up and looked at him, "We don't have protection" he said and pouted, I smiled "have you ever heard about this little thing called morning-after pill?" I asked, "You're right" he smiled and quickly positioned himself on top of me again.
"What is that for?" I asked pointing at the bandana he had in his hand, he smirked and made me sat up with him, I was on his lap, "You know..." he moved a strand of hair behind my ear, "...this mask can be very uncomfortable while fucking" he said very casually and caressed my cheek before starting to blindfold me.

"Do you see anything?" He asked, I shook my head, "Mh, how many fingers do you see" he asked, "None. Are you done?" I heard him remove his mask and decided to do something.

I put my hands on his cheeks, they were soft and warm, "what are you doing pet?" He asked and I felt he was smiling, "Just...feeling you" I moved my hand to his hair, they were short but at the right point.

👀

"Trust me you're about to feel something else" he chuckled, "idiot" I said as Jed's hand moved on my ass, then he began to kiss my neck and my collarbone, his other hand moved from my waist to my back and it didn't take long for him to unclip my bra and removing it.

I put my hands behind his neck as I felt his hand on my breast, he then kissed me slowly, I could feel my heart beats going faster as I kissed him back and made me lay down under him.

I could feel my face burning from how much I was blushing when he went to kiss my neck and my collarbone, then he kept kissing until he reached my stomach.
"Let's get rid of these" he chuckled as he began to take off my shorts, I covered my mouth with my hands trying to hide my nervousness, I usually wasn't that nervous but I usually didn't sleep with serial killers too.

He probably noticed because he chuckled almost devilishly as he took off my panties too.

"You're nervous mh?" His tone was playful, "I'm not" I tried to convince myself, he chuckled "right..." He said as I felt him coming closer to my face, "...you have no idea how many things I'd like to do to you right now" he whispered in my hear, I cupped his cheeks and brought him to kiss me so that he wouldn't see how much I was blushing in that moment, he immediately kissed me back and I felt his hand going from my side to my thigh.

Then he caught me off guard when he moved his hand from my tight to my sensitive spot, I let a moan slip and I could feel Jed's lips turning into a smile.