Absent

Danny gasped and turned back to the man.

"Oh please forgive her... she usually doesn't speak like that to strangers" he turned back to me, "but this time she might be allowed to" he crossed his arms as I still was speechless while staring at him and the man tied on one of my chairs.

"You know what?" Danny turned his head to the man, "I'll let you two talk" he said happily and ripped the tape from the man's mouth, making him hiss in pain and cry slightly.

"Please! Please help me!" The man shouted making Danny immediately cover his mouth.

"Shout again and I'll cut your throat" he said coldly in his ear and removed his hand slowly.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at Danny worried, "should I tell her or will you?" Danny whispered in the man's ear.

A couple of seconds passed by and as the man was about to speak Danny interrupted him, "alright I'll tell her myself" he walked slowly towards me, "that little piece of shit you see there..." Danny walked behind me, "was getting inside your window and sadly I caught him in the act" he put his hands on my shoulders while I looked at the man a little scared.

"Of course I had to do something because I wouldn't want someone doing my job so..." Danny walked back to the man who started to panic a little and I could see fear in his eyes, it was clear.

"Please-" the man cried but Danny grabbed him from his hair in a flash, "shut it" he said aggressively and looked at me, "I tried to ask what the fuck he was doing nicely... right?" Danny moved his hands on the man's shoulders and looked at him from above.

"Then I tried another method and I found out that this piece of shit here... is the coworker of the other piece of shit from last night" Danny clapped his hands a couple of times, "And do you want to know what's the best part?" He asked me excitedly, I nodded a little insecure about wanting to actually know what he would say next.

"They're my stalkers!" Danny laughed, "And they're stalking us... they're stalking a killer who stalks people and you... my pet... aww my precious pet" Danny walked to me and cupped my cheeks, staining them of blood.

I was kinda creeped out from the way Danny was acting to scare the poor man.

"And guess what? They wanted to kill you... to get to me" he said with a sad tone and caressed my cheeks, then he turned back to the man.

"Well I guess your plan could have worked if you guys weren't both so stupid" Danny grabbed his knife and the man started crying and trying to escape somehow, he even looked at me with a begging look.

But I just stood there... watching as Danny walked behind the chair again, "can't wait for your next friend to visit us" Danny said in his ear and put the knife in front of the man's throat, while his other hand made its way to the man's forehead.

Then Danny chuckled and quickly pushed the man's head back and cut his throat like butter.

I flinched slightly and looked at Danny, he was looking at me too.

"You didn't have to kill him right there" I said a little angry at him as the blood poured from the man stained the floor.

Danny put his knife in the sink and walked to me slowly.

"I'll clean everything" he took off his mask and looked in my eyes coldly.

"So I'm in danger?" I asked, looking at the floor, Danny chuckled making me look at him.

"No one is going to hurt you. Not when I'm around" his tone was soft and gentle, I nodded and went back in my room.

I opened my room's window and took a sigarette from my jacket's pockets, lighting it up and sitting beside the window.