Talking

"Well shit those four words really scare me"
Danny shivered sarcastically before crossing his arms.

"Come on" I sighed helplessly and sat on a chair, Danny followed me and sat on the chair on the other side of the table.

We stared awkwardly at each other in silence for a couple of minutes, "Fuck I hate how awkward this is" he sighed, "alright so... can I explain what happened now?" He asked sassily, I nodded.

"So, you already know what was the plan at first with you... right?" I nodded and frowned at the memory, "BUT... something was changing" I smiled sarcastically as I thought he was making up an excuse, "Oh really? You don't believe me now? Then why do you think I couldn't kill you when I found you in my room?" He sounded pissed and I couldn't deny the fact that he could have ended me that one day, but decided to spare me.

"Go on" my expression softened slightly, "When that police officer came to ask you questions, you didn't say a word about me even if I wasn't here to threaten you" his voice sounded proud and happy.

"then we... slept together and I thought, 'damn the plan is really working', but as I watched you sleep so peacefully even though you were right in the embrace of a monster like me... I was amazed" he took off his gloves as he was saying all those things, maybe he was nervous.

I let a slight smile slip.

"And when you said that you didn't care who I stalked or killed, that you would treat me like the person I am. That made me hope and... believe... that you're special" he took my hand slowly, I looked at him confused, "what do you mean by special?" I asked, "should I have said unique, or... a rare kind, I don't know!" He got nervous, "what I mean it's that I'm... fucking hell..." he sighed, "I like you, y/n and I don't mean it as a prey" I was surprised by his words.

"Oh shit... Shit don't make that face... fuck I knew it... Hello? Did I break you?" He asked in a nervous-angry way that made me chuckle.

"Are you serious?" He asked upset.

"Sorry but... I'm dating Caleb now-" I got interrupted by Danny banging his fists on the table as he got up quickly, "THAT'S NOT TRUE YOU GUYS ARE ONLY FUCKING" he shouted angrily, I banged my fists on the table as well and pointed a finger at him, "SO YOU HAVE BEEN STALKING ME" I exclaimed happy to be right.

I chuckled as he looked surprised.

"Well... I... ugh fuck it... YES" he exclaimed, "yes I was stalking you... it was more like an obsession actually..." I looked at him with a provocative look, "were you watching when me and Caleb... you know" I winked at him, he shook his head aggressively, "Oh god no! No!" He sighed.

"Well if you want to be reassured... I was imagining you in his place" I smirked.

"Oh" he hummed in a proud way.
"So basically you wanted to kill me after making me fall for you but then you began to like me and ended up telling me about yourself" I sat down and looked at him with a smile.

"Yes. I began to trust you for real" he said taking off his robe, remaining in black trousers, tank top, boots and his mask.

"Well seems like we both trust people too easily" I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Actually... I usually don't trust nobody apart two friends. But you really fucked me up" he said and moved his hand slowly to his head, removing his mask for the second time.

He was smiling softly at me and I couldn't hold back a smile.

"I missed you" I admitted looking at the ground, scared to result too clingy.
I looked at Danny and he had a serious look then.