"While I was here..."

I looked at Danny as he took out his knife.

His mask looked towards me just a second before looking to my kidnapper.

"Can you fuck off?" He sounded pretty annoyed, the man chuckled.

"No can do. Sorry but I won't leave until I see you stabbing her a least one time" he crossed his arms, Danny looked at me and sighed, "fine" Danny took a step closer "where is this blood coming from?" He asked, I looked away trying to not show my emotions, "I wanted to mark her, for punishment. Because of what you did to my friends" the man said coldly.

I could hear him very close to me, "I'm sorry baby" he whispered very softly making me look at him almost shocked and a second later I felt his knife cutting trough the flesh of my side, making me scream as a couple of tears fell from my eyes.

Danny didn't cut too deep though, he moved away and cleaned his knife with his clothed hand before turning his head to look at the man who was very excited to see me suffer.

"Happy?" Danny asked, "now kill her" the kidnapper clapped a few times, Danny tilted his head and took a step closer to the man.

"You go first" Danny quickly said, stabbing his chest harshly making him fall on the ground, I didn't understand right away what happened because of the blood I was loosing.

"Fuck! Come in!" The man shouted, "shit" Danny ran to me and untied me with his knife, "come on" Danny slapped my cheek softly a couple of times and helped me stand up, "can you walk?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then run" Danny started running and I tried to run as much as possible. He put his arm around my waist to help me as I put my arm around his shoulders.

A couple of men were running behind us, Danny turned around and threw his knife at one of them, that wasn't of any help though.

"Fuck I'm not good at that!" He shouted, I tried to go as fast as possible.

At some point they lost us and Danny made me sit behind a brick wall which was big enough to hide us.

We were both panting as Danny made me lay my back on the wall, I whispered slightly, "you're going to be fine... fuck" he sighed and took off his mask, "this is all my fault" he caressed my cheek, I looked in his eyes as I pressed the wound on my side.

"Yes... it definitely is" I nodded, he chuckled "I'm so sorry... I'll fix everything" he picked me up, he started walking and I didn't realize how close we were to home.

He sneaked inside and took the elevator.

"Keep pressing on the wound, alright?" I nodded and looked at him, "what you looking at?" He asked frowning and smiling at the same time, "Am I gonna die?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly as a few tears ran down my cheeks, his expression softened.

"No... no what- why do you think that?" He said softly, kissing my forehead.

"How do you know?" I asked, "I'm... I'm not having this conversation with you, that makes me incredibly sad and- not today" the elevator's doors opened and he took me inside, placing me on the couch.

He took my phone from his pocket and gave it to me.

"When I tell you to... call Caleb" he pointed his finger at my phone, I frowned confused "what? Why?" I asked, he sighed "just do it".

"fine..." I sighed, Danny looked out the windows almost frenetically.

"Where were you?" I asked, Danny looked at me and sat beside me, "I was... planning something" he looked at me with a sad expression, I didn't understand.

"Can you stop being so mysterious please?" I asked smiling only a little bit to reassure him, "Y/n..." he was trying to find the words, "... You know how I do my job and... shit I didn't think this would have been so hard to say" he sighed and looked away before looking in my eyes again, "you're worrying me" I said, "Things are becoming difficult in this town for me" he moved his hand on my thigh, "I have to leave" he said firmly.

I looked at him without knowing what to say or do, I could feel my eyes filling with tears.

I shook my head, "it's okay, we'll leave together, like we said... right?" My voice cracked a little, Danny looked at me with a soft look "No... you can't come with me..." he was trying to make me understand but I just shook my head, "that's not true, you know it's not" I stopped pressing on the wound and took his hands, "Y/n you're injured and I was the one who stabbed you, please don't make this harder" he moved his hands away.

I closed my eyes, accepting his choice as he caressed my cheek, staining it with blood... my blood.

"Will you be fine if I leave you for just a couple of minutes?" He asked, I opened my eyes and looked at him, "I know what you're thinking... and I know I'm an idiot" he smiled, "Am I an idiot?" He asked as I nodded "oh you know I am" he chuckled making me smile as well "you are" I smiled, "I'm what?" He insisted "you're an idiot Danny" I chuckled but I regretted it immediately as I felt a stinging pain in my side and pressed my hand on the wound again.

"Shit, my fault. I'll be right back" he said going to his room, after a couple of minutes he came out with one of his boxes and got out.

He did the same with all of the boxes he had, five minutes had passed and he was finished.

"Danny?" I called for him, he crouched on the ground and took my hand, "yes?" He asked, "I'm feeling kind of sleepy" I closed my eyes as Danny cursed under his breath and walked quickly to the bathroom.

He came back and opened a packet.

"Keep your eyes fucking open" He opened my eyes and started bandaging me quickly.

I looked at Danny as he tried to help me and when I finished he heard something, just like a dog, he stood up and looked out the window.

"Fuck!" He shouted as he ran to me again, "Y/n they found us, I don't have much time so listen to me okay?" I widened my eyes slightly and tried to sit up but Danny stopped me, "I have to leave now but you have to keep going... move on with your life, leave this town, live like you want to, I'll find you and I am going to come back to you! While I was here I found something I didn't know I would deserve" He kissed me and ran out the window before looking back at me.

"Call Caleb!" He put on his mask, "Promise me you will come back" I said, he nodded "I promise you, I'm going to come back and never leave you again" he left and I immediately called Caleb.

"Y/n!? Are you okay where the hell have you been?" He sounded worried, "come to my place as fast as you can! Please" I hang up on the phone and heard a car starting and leave very quickly.

Danny left me that day.

Caleb helped me and took me to the hospital.

After we tried dating and broke up we became really close friends.

I left that town and went to a bigger one, I found a good job as a journalist.

Danny had left one of his masks in my apartment and I always kept it with me.
With my new work sometimes I had been able to make a couple of articles about the one and only Ghostface.

Almost five years had passed and I was moving in a new house, alone and without future plans.

I still smoked and some nights I'd watch scary movies with pop corns and alcohol.

I was watching nightmare on elm street and was about to fall asleep when I felt someone jumping on the couch and instantly I closed my eyes throwing some kicks at the figure.

"It's just me!" A man shouted laughing.

I stopped kicking and I was paralyzed.

It wasn't Ghostface, I could see it.

Danny looked at the TV and gasped, "Oh good choice sweetheart. That perv is always entertaining, right?"

I jumped on him and hugged him so tightly as if I never wanted to let go again and hopefully I wouldn't have to.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too Y/n"

And we were together again.

The end.