Pancakes

Once I got in my room and closed the door, I leaned my back on the door and felt excitement rush over me.

Ghostface had been able to make me feel butterflies and happiness, he was sweet and caring, he had a sense of humor that made me smile and everything about him made me feel safe but in danger too.

He was simply him. A goofy killer who didn't care about what others thought about him.

I smiled and walked towards my room's window, it was one of those windows where you can sit while staying inside.

I closed my eyes and sighed happily, the wind was getting inside my room and I felt just like if I was flying, it was messing up my hair, I opened my eyes and moved my hand outside the window, just like a bird would move his wing.

Then I remembered of Caleb and all the happiness turned into anxiety and bad thoughts, I took out from my pocket the piece of paper with his number.
In my other pocket was my phone.
I stared at both of them for a while, I didn't know what to do, but I decided to save his number in case that Ghostface changed his mind about wanting to trust me.

I texted him.

"Hey, it's Y/n"
I immediately turned my phone off so that I wouldn't see when he would answer and threw it on the bed.

I stood up and walked outside my room, I could hear Ghostface's voice singing something, I walked over to him trying to be as silent as possible to hear him better.

"Oh baby don't you know I suffer? Oh baby can't you hear me moan? You caught me under false pretenses... Mhh you set my soul alight" he was singing jokingly as he was shaking his head, I cover my mouth with both my hands trying not to laugh, but I made a little sound and he heard it.

"If you'll remind me of this... I will deny. For sure" he said turning his head to me and pointing the spatula at me.

He was cooking.

I nodded as a smile began to turn into a chuckle.

"Alright alright. Weren't you going to rest?" He asked as he put down the spatula and walked over to me, "I wanted to but I was bored. What are you cooking?" I asked, he clapped his hands one time "I'm glad you asked! So... you might think it's too late for it but... I'm making pancakes" he happily showed me a plate almost full of them, "well it's never too late for breakfast" I smiled.

"My god I wish I met you earlier" he grabbed my hand and leaded me to the stove, he stood behind me and put his hand around my waist, "here..." he moved my hand on the pan handle and then he poured a little of the mixture on the pan, he put his hand on my hand, the one that was holding the pan handle, his other hand made me hold the spatula.

"So... once you see bubbles, you have to turn it... like this" he moved the spatula for me, his other hand was around my waist again and I could feel his chin under the mask resting on my shoulder.

"And if the other part is ready you move it on the plate" he did as he said moving my hand, "I always saw others do it" I admitted as Ghostface poured some more mixture inside the pan; "now you do it alone" he let go of my hand as he moved it on my waist as well, I was feeling those butterflies in my stomach again.

I was doing as he made me see before, "am I doing it right?" I asked a little worried to mess up, "perfectly, keep looking at it or it will burn" he said softly while moving away from my waist one of his hands, I heard sound of plastic getting folded, but I kept cooking as he asked.

Then I flinched slightly as I felt soft, cold lips kissing my neck, I did as if nothing was happening and poured some more mixture, Ghostface's lips started moving towards my shoulder, I was beginning to feel my breath getting faster as well as my heartbeat.