Chapter 1: Ezra and Ahsoka's Walk

Everyone was doing something in the Ghost. Ezra was busy meditating in his room, Zeb was chasing Chopper around, Sabine was busy painting, Hera, Kanan, and Ahsoka were in the common room. After a while, Ezra came out of his room and joined them.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Ezra asked them.

"We were just discussing a mission for next week." Hera explained.

"That's nice."

"The mission kinda reminds me of the Clone Wars." Ahsoka said.

"The Clone Wars?" Ezra said. "What's the Clone Wars?"

"It happened a long time ago before the Empire came to rule. Ahsoka and I were apart of it and we fought in it." Kanan explained.

"Ezra, let's take a walk. I need to explain something to you." Ahsoka said.

Ezra nodded and they both went outside the Ghost.

"When I was about your age, I once was a Jedi." Ahsoka said.

"You were a Jedi?" Ezra asked shocked.

"Yes. But in those days, back when the Jedi Temple was still standing, I had a master named Anakin Skywalker. The reason why I left is because the council didn't trust me because they thought I commuted a crime that was terrible. That crime was causing an attack on the Jedi Temple. They expelled me from the Jedi Order and I ran off to prove my innocence. I had some help from my friend Barris, but it turned out she was the one that commuted the crime and she blamed me on it. When the Council asked me back, I refused because they didn't trust me. But I still kept my lightsabers."

"Wow," Ezra said. "You must have had a weird past."

'It wasn't easy either. But I still remember the good times I had. I even got to teach six younglings to construct their lightsabers. Those were one of the best moments." Ahsoka smiled when she imagined that moment.

"Why are you telling me this?" Ezra asked confused.

"To explain why their aren't as many Jedi as there was before. After I left, Order 66 was executed and many Jedi were killed that day. But I still have no idea who did it."

"Ahsoka! Ezra! We need you in the cockpit!" Kanan shouted to them

"Coming!" Ezra replied.