Chapter 12: DYNAMITE EXPLOSION!!!

The Next couple of days were days that Ezra would regret, literally.

He was sitting in his room meditating when Kanan knocked on his door.

"Come in." Ezra said as he stood up. The door opened and Kanan walked in.

"What are you up to?" Kanan asked.

"Nothing. I was just meditating." Ezra said.

"I'm talking about you acting weird around all of us, except for Sabine." Kanan said as he raised an eyebrow.

"What? Me? Weird? Naw. Why would you say that?" Ezra asked.

"Cause it seems like both of you have been acting weird." Kana pointed out.

Ezra had to come up with a lie. Then he got an idea. An awful idea. Ezra got a wonderful awful idea.

"Well, if you must know, we were planning a surprise party for you cause it's your birthday next week." Ezra lied.

Kanan smacked his forehead and said, "My birthday was last week!"

"Was it?" Ezra said scratching his forehead.

"Ya! DUH!"

"Actually that was a cover up. The real truth is that I was gonna use some dynamite to blow up Sabine's room and then she would yell at me." Ezra said trying to be convincing.

"Question. Why would you wanna blow up Sabine's room? You would be blowing up the Ghost with dynamite and then Hera would yell at me for not controlling my own Padawan. We would BOTH get in serious trouble." Kanan said narrowing his eyes. "Your making this up aren't you?"

"What makes you say that?" Ezra said smiling.

"Spill." Kanan demanded.

Suddenly they both heard a scream from the hallway. It sounded like Sabine. They both looked at each other and ran out the door to see what it was. Turns out it was Sabine with a horrified look on her face.

"MY ROOM! MY BEAUTIFUL PAINTINGS!" Sabine screamed.

"Oh yeah, Kanan. I was telling the truth when I said blowing up Sabine's room with dynamite." Ezra said.

"Wait, you did this?" Sabine asked shocked.

Ezra whispered, "Yes."

"I"M GOING TO KILL YOU EZRA!"Sabine said.

"If you need me, I'll be in the vents trying to think why I ever decided to have a relationship with Sabine. We even kissed-"

"You WHAT?" Kanan yelled.

"See ya!" Ezra said as he climbed up the vents quickly.

"You can't hide forever Ezra!" Sabine said.

"yes I can." Ezra peeped from the vents. "I've got food and water to last for a week!"

"He'll barely make it 5 minutes." Kanan said.