Chapter 9: Jedi VS Padawan Part 2

Kanan's POV

Ezra dashed towards me and Ahsoka with both lightsabers in hand. He swung at us, but we did our best to duck them. He was attacking both of us; with one lightsaber deflecting each of our attacks. It seemed like it lasted forever. I was getting tired, but I saw Ezra wasn't. How could he not be tired after fighting for so long?

"Got any suggestions?" I asked Ahsoka.

"I have no idea." she answered back.

"Why won't you die already?" Ezra yelled.

I tried to hold back my anger. I knew that he wanted us to crack. I dashed towards Ezra, but he managed to grab my lightsaber before I could attack. Suddenly, Darth Vader came and Ezra ran towards him with my lightsaber.

"You have done well, my young apprentice. Give the lightsaber to me." he said.

"Don't do it Ezra!" I said.

Ezra looked back at me with a cold smile; his eyes narrowing. After that, he gave my lightsaber to Vader.

"Thank you. Your usefulness has come to an end." Vader said. Before I could know what he meant, he put two fingers on Ezra's forehead and Ezra slumped to the ground; dropping both his lightsabers.

I could hardly believe what I just saw. "Nooooooo!!!!" I screamed. I ran towards him, but Vader Force pushed me. He ignited his lightsaber; ready to kill me. He swung his saber, but Ahsoka got in front of me and Vader's lightsaber stabbed in her stomach. Vader backed away slowly, and I could tell that he was regretful for what he did. He quickly grabbed Ahsoka before she fell to the ground.

"Ahsoka, I'm sorry for what I did." he said.

"I don't even know who you are." she said.

"Ahsoka, I'm your old master, Anakin. You used to call me Skyguy and I used to call you Snips." he said.

Ahsoka was starting to look a bit pale, and she was shocked. Vader put her on the ground and ran away. I ran over to Ahsoka quickly.

"You sacrificed yourself to save me." I said.

"You deserve to live....for your padawan." she said.

"But he's dead, and your about to die." I said with tears in my eyes.

"There is a way you can revive him." she said.

"But how?"

"Your master was going to teach this to you before Order 66. This was the last lesson you needed to learn to complete your Jedi Training. You can revive him by using another life force, which is my own."

"But what about you?" I asked.

"Your padawan deserves to live than me." she said; her eyes slowly closing.

I brought Ezra over to Ahsoka and placed him on the ground. Closing my eyes, I put my hand over his forehead, and my other on Ahsoka. My eyes lit up as Ezra and Ahsoka started floating in the air. Ahsoka's life force started to drain into Ezra, then they fell to the ground. After a long pause, Ezra started coughing and sat up. I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"K-Kanan?" he sputtered.

"It's good to see you." I said.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Well, not much." Zeb said. "Just came to rescue you."

Ezra smiled at him and gave him a hug. "Thank you." he said quietly. Zeb smiled and gave him a hug too.

"Also, from now on, I'll start calling you your actual name instead of "kid" if that's alright with you." he said.

"I'd like that." Ezra said. He looked over at Ahsoka.

"What happened to her?" he asked.

"She sacrificed her life to save you. Let's just say that you were on the Dark Side." I said.

"That would explain the Dark Side since I got bitten by someone." he said. "But what are we gonna do now?"

"We'll have to bury her, but first we gotta find the others." I said.

Time Skip

Ezra's POV

I sat on my bed; my head hanging. I still had a major headache from the Dark Side. I looked over at my two lightsabers and wondered what I could do with the second one; the one with the red color blade. Then an idea popped in my head. I got off the bed, grabbed the lightsaber, dismantled it, and took the kyber crystal out of it. Then I knocked on Sabine's door.

"Sabine? I need to ask a favor from you." I said. I could hear her footsteps walking over to the door and then she opened it.

"What do you need?" she asked.

"I was wondering if I could borrow some blue spray paint." I said.

"Sure, lemme just grab it for you." she said as she walked over and grabbed a can of spray paint. "Just get it back to me okay?"

"Uh sure." I said as she closed the door. Next thing was to ask Kanan a question.

"Kanan?" I said as I knocked on his door. He opened it after a minute.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Is there any way to change the color of a kyber crystal?" I asked holding my red kyber crystal.

"Well, yeah but noone has ever had the idea of it." he said.

"Really! Sweet! See ya!" I said as I ran to my room. I grabbed the spray paint and started painting the red kyber crystal. After 5 minutes, it was complete. I put it in my second lightsaber and closed it. I ignited it and it and out came a blue blade.