Chapter 4: Interrogation

Ezra's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself strapped in some sort of...thing. It looked like the same thing that Kanan was strapped in when he got captured by the Empire. I felt stiff; it felt like someone stunned me by a blaster. I looked at myself and found myself bloody and bruised up. I had never been this injured before. I shouldn't have gone to my tower in the first place. But I wanted to clear my mind.

Suddenly the door opened and Darth Vader came in. I found out his name when they found me. His breathing was really loud.

"And you are?" he asked coldly.

"Jabba the Hutt." I said.

"Your lying." he said as he slapped me.

"Fine! It's Ezra. Ezra Bridger." I finally said.

"And do you realize why your here?"

"I don't know."

He stared at me through his helmet, which I don't understand why he has a helmet in the first place.

"Your here because I know that your a Jedi." he said.

"What, you got some sort of criminal record on me?" I asked coldly.

"You will fall to the Dark Side....eventually." he said as he closed the door.

I rubbed my cheek on my shoulder. He hit me where my scar was back with that final showdown with the Inquisitor. It was bleeding a little bit. Is this how Kanan felt when he was captured? He must have been tortured more then I was right now.

"Ezra....."

"Kanan?"

"Thank God your alive!"

To be continued....