Chapter 7: Finding Ezra

Kanan's POV

We all agreed on a plan to rescue Ezra. Who knows how much torture he was going through? Hera would pilot the Ghost while me and Sabine drove both the Rebel TIE and the Inquisitor's Tie (which Sabine did some modifications on). We had already pinpointed which planet he was close to, which was Coruscant. (My Homeworld) Why would the Empire be taking Ezra there?

"Hera, did you make sure to mask the Ghost and the TIEs?" I asked through the com.

"I was hoping you would say that. I already did." Hera said.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. Hera already knew I would say that.

Time Skip

The Empire managed to buy that we had shipment orders with them. That gave us the perfect plan to break in and rescue Ezra.

"Kanan, something's wrong." Hera said through the com.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Another ship is coming." Hera said.

"Did I forget to mention I may have called in another person to help?" Ahsoka asked.

"No, you didn't." I said.

"Well, I did." She said smiling. "It's someone that worked with me during the Clone Wars. A Clone survivor."

"A Clone survivor? I thought all of them died."

"That's what I thought, but I was wrong." Ahsoka said. "His name is Rex. Captain Rex."

"You could have told us sooner, but I'm just glad we've got someone on our side." I said.

We landed the Ghost and the TIEs and searched through the cells.

"Ezra is here. I sense him" I said pointing to a hall. "This way."