Chapter 8: Jedi VS Padawan Part 1

Kanan's POV

We were all running towards Ezra's cell. We had all met up with Captain Rex, the clone trooper that Ahsoka was talking about earlier. Ahsoka said that he was a skilled fighter, so I guess I believe that. I found the door to Ezra's cell after searching every hallway. I pressed the button to the door, and it opened. But to my surprise, it was empty.

"But this is where Ezra was being kept." I said.

"Maybe he escaped and might be looking for us." Sabine suggested.

"Your probably right. Ahsoka, Zeb, come with me. The rest of you go search half of the place while we search the rest." I said.

Hera, Sabine, and Rex nodded while Ahsoka, Zeb, and I ran off.

"Kanan, have you ever thought that he could already be dead? You know this could be a trap like that time with Luminara." Zeb said.

"Oh, Zeb you should know better. It's not a trap. I'm sure of it; besides, if Ezra was dead, I would have already known through the Force." I said.

"How exactly do you know it isn't a trap?" Zeb asked.

"The Force works in mysterious ways Zeb. I, for one know it isn't a trap." Ahoska said.

"Wait." I said stopping. "I think I sense Ezra."

Ahsoka and Zeb stopped also. "Well, where is he?" Zeb asked.

"He's outside." I said. "Let's go."

Time Skip

We had finally managed to get out of there after getting alot of Stormtroopers. That place is packed with them. But we still couldn't find Ezra.

"Maybe he really is dead." I said.

"Kanan, don't give up." Ahsoka said. "We'll find him"

"Uh Kanan, I think I may have found Ezra!" Zeb called out.

"Really?" I said perked up. I ran over to where Zeb was, and sure enough, Ezra was there; his back turned.

"Ezra?" I asked. "It's okay now, your safe, we can go."

But to my surprise, he didn't move. "Ezra?"

"Are you proud of me master?" Ezra said.

"What? Of course I'm proud of you Ezra. Why wouldn't I be? Let's just get out of here." I said confused.

"He's right." he said turning to face me. "Right about everything. You must join him. He only wants what's best for the galaxy."

I could see something was wrong with Ezra. His eyes weren't blue, but they were yellow; like last time he went to the Dark Side.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Always with the criticism master. Never really believing in me or trusting me. Well, I don't need you anymore." he said turning away.

"Ezra." I said. "Vader did something to you. Snap out of it! This isn't you!"

"Isn't it?" he said. "I feel more like myself then I ever had. And he asked me to deliver you a message. He said if you don't join him in the Dark Side, he will kill me." he said laughing.

"I won't let him." I said.

"Then you'll have to kill me!" he said drawing his lightsaber out. He then ran towards me. I drew my lightsaber out before he could attack and I blocked his attack. But he drew strentgh into his fighting skills. I haven't taught him much of lightsaber combat, and he seemed to be good at it. I could see Zeb firing at Ezra from a distance. But Ezra dodged those attacks and backfliped over me and attacked again.

"I don't wanna fight you Ezra." I said. But he managed to attack so much that my lightsaber fell out of my hand and dropped to the ground.

"And now the student will kill the master!" he said smiling.

I quickly used the Force to bring my lightsaber back and ignited it again. Ezra did a front flip and attacked me again. Zeb tried to stun Ezra in the distance.

"Kinda getting ahead of yourself aren't you kid?" Zeb said.

"Don't call me that!" Ezra yelled. "I hate it when you call me that!" and he started running to attack Zeb. But I managed to run over there and block his attack. I attacked Ezra with all my might and managed to drop Ezra's lightsaber. Ahsoka dropped in and joined the fight as well; her lightsabers ignited. But Ezra used the Force to bring his lightsaber back, and what I didn't know is that he ignited another lightsaber with a red color blade.

"Where did he get that?" I asked myself.

"Two Jedi. Finally a challenge." Ezra said with his lightsabers in hand.

To be continued.....

__________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry I kept you waiting so long for this chapter, but I didn't have much time this week to work on it. I was only able to work on a little bit on a day. Anyways, I hope you like it! Sorry it also is a two parter, I didn't want to go overboard on a chapter. Besides, there is something that will happen that will shock you all. But you'll have to wait to find out waht it is! If you want, you could comment on what might happen that will be shocking. Anyways, thanks for reading and May the Force be with You, Always!