Chapter 16: What...Just...Happened?

(This is a reupload of the last chapter! Wattpad was being weird and mean so now I have to write it all over again.)

Ezra's POV

Well, I don't know where to start. If your wondering where we are, we're back on the Ghost. We were able to escape from the Spire and find Chopper and find the Ghost. Kanan is acting weird. I tried knocking on his door to see if he was okay, but no answer. I'm thinking of trying again.

I walked up to Kanan's door and knocked for the second time. "Kanan? You okay in there?"

"Still trying to get Kanan to open the door?" I heard Sabine say.

"Yeah, but he's not answering." I said to her.

"Maybe he's asleep." Sabine suggested.

"You might be right. I'll do one more just to check." I said. I knocked on the door again and waited.

"Well, I'm going to go paint something." Sabine said as she walked to her room.

"Kanan, you okay?" I asked again. I heard the door open and I walked in.

"Hey Ezra. How's it going?" Kanan asked.

"Fine.....you doing okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Kanan asked.

"Well, you were acting weird back there at the Spire. You sure your not on the Dark Side? Your eyes look like a darker green." 

"Probably just my contacts." Kanan said.

"Wait, your blind without them? Don't tell me you also have glasses that you secretly keep." I said almost laughing.

"So? Can't a person see correctly?" Kanan said looking at me funny.

"Sorry." i chuckled. "Never really expected to hear from you that you have glasses." I said apologizing.

"Well, I'm doing fine. I'll see you for dinner then." Kanan said smiling.

"Okay. See ya for dinner." I said as I walked out as he closed the door. I walked to the pilot room where Hera was talking to Chopper.

"Is he doing okay?" Hera asked me.

"Well, it looks like it. Did you know that Kanan actually has glasses?" I asked.

"No. He never told me." Hera said slowly. "Since when?"

"Since now I guess. But his eyes look like a darker green."

"Now that's weird." Hera said.

"Yeah, something tells me that something is off with him. Let's just hope I'm wrong."

Kanan's POV

"What is thy bidding, my new master?" I communicated with Darth Vader through the Force.

Did you gain their trust?

"I have. My "Padawan" has seem to taken the bait."

Excellent. Soon the Jedi will be gone, for good this time.

"It will be done as you wish, master." I said as I smiled evilly with my yellow eyes glowing in the darkness.

To be Continued......in another book!

___________________________________________________________________

What will happen to Ezra when he finds out Kanan's secret? Will he ever see his master the same again? Find out in the next book "Kanan's Future" coming August 2nd!

I want to thank all of you for helping and supporting me on this series! This chapter took a little while to write all over again since Wattpad was being a jerk and it didn't save when I published it. Just hope this won't happen again. Anyways, I hope you guys don't hate me for me making Kanan go to the Dark Side. I just thought of it and it just happened.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this series I'm calling "The Mysterious Force Series" and I'll see you guys in the next book "Kanan's Future" coming on August 2nd!