22. P'Bai

On the flight

"Aww I fwinithed all op my detthert."
(Aww I finished all of my dessert.)

Win pouted. Desserts were his life.

Bright didn't like seeing Win sad. He placed his dessert onto Win's table.

"Here you can have mine. So don't pout. You look cuter when you smile."

"Thank you P'Bwight!" At first, Win smiled. However, he later frowned.

This time, Bright didn't know what was bothering Win. "What's wrong?"

"I thill can't ponounce your name popely."
(I still can't pronounce your name properly.)

P'Bwight

P'Baight

P'Bwight"

Bright wanted to pepper kisses all over Win's face. Win was so serious, trying his best to pronounce his name.

"Why don't you call me P'Bai? No one ever calls me that. So only you will call me that." It was similar to his name and easy for Win to pronounce.

Win liked the idea of being able to call his phi by an exclusive name.

"Okay P'Bai!" He pecked Bright on the cheek before proceeding to eat the dessert.

Bright just gazed at Win lovingly.

So cute.

-----

"Why didn't you tell me that such a cute kid will be living with us?" Layla exclaimed.

She crouched down, cooing at Win who hid behind Bright.

"What is your name little man?"

Win stepped out from behind Bright. The pretty lady seems nice.

"I am Win. May I know what ith your name thoo?"
(I am Win. May I know what is your name too?)

"Layla. But I will love it if you call me granny."

Win lit up. He misses his granny. Calling another person granny doesn't mean that he is replacing his granny. It just means that he will love both equally.

"G-gwanny." He made grabby hands, hoping for Layla to lift him up.

"C'mere Win." Win ran towards her, soft pitter patter sounds heard. He landed in her arms, liking the warmth he feels from her.

Layla lifted him up, gently patting his back. "I made some cookies. Will you like some?"

"Yeth! Bu I wan P'Bai tho come thoo."
(Yes! But I want P'Bright to come too.)

Win twiddled his thumbs. He hopes that he wasn't asking for too much.

"Of course dear. Your phi will love to go with you. Right?"

Bright nodded immediately to assure Win that he will go.

Gulf and Mew smiled as Bright handed Win a cookie first before taking one for himself. He also went to prepare a glass of milk for Win.

"Win will be good for Bright. Although Bright will still be relatively mature as he acts as Win's older brother, he will learn to be less cold." Mew said.

Gulf nodded. "Yeah. Win has a way of making people melt. And because he is still a toddler, Win will bound to be a handful. This will help train Bright's patience as well."

At this moment, Phana tapped Gulf's shoulder.

"Sir. We have searched through Win's belongings. But there is nothing found."