16: Surprise!

Tomura hadn't thought about the practicalities of the plan. He knew that now. 

Why did he know that? Because when Kurogiri led him to where Bakugou was restrained in the bar, surrounded by everyone else, he immediately knew something was wrong. Something was just off in his brain when he saw what was going on. 

But his brain was on autopilot. "Hello, Bakugou Katsuki. I assume you know who I am?". The student didn't reply, staring holes through him. 

"What a strange world we live in now. The heroes are becoming the bad guys." The leader joked, "And so many misguided, powerful individuals such as yourself get dragged into their little scheme. Fooled into thinking modern day heroism is anything more than a road to fame.". 

"These heroes, they only want what's best for themselves." Tomura continued, "Not to save anybody. I mean, look around you. Look at all the people who fell through the cracks. Once you're deemed a loser society turns its back on you.". 

Bakugou continued to glare at him, staring holes through his form. "These money loving glory seekers can't be allowed to win anymore. I'm sure you can agree, Bakugou.". 

The only response he got from the boy was a quick violent twitch. Once again, Tomura felt something was wrong. 

"Dabi, release him." The villain ordered. Dabi looked at him in shock. 

"You know he'll just fight.". 

"We're recruiting him, are we not? We should treat him like an equal." Tomura sited. Dabi groaned. 

"Twice, you do it.". 

"What really? Fine.". The villain approached Bakugou, immediately getting blasted in the face when the teen's arms were free. 

"I'm done listening to your endless talking." Bakugou said, panting as his shoulders sagged up and down, "Do you have a point to make or do you just like the sound of your own voice?". 

"I'll never join your league of bastards!" He shouted, fending off Compress when he lunged for him. "Yeah, I like to win. Just like All Might, not like villains like you, because villain's never win!". 

The smirk on his face told Tomura the kid had a bigger ego than they thought. What a brat. 

He looked over at Tomura and smirked. The same feeling returned, even stronger this time. Tomura just could not shake the feeling that something was going to go horribly wrong. 

Before anyone could attack again, he lunged for the teen, his hand moved to Bakugou's neck, four fingers pressed down, one hovering mere centimeters above the skin. 

"Listen up brat." Tomura hissed, "Cooperate if you want to live.". With that he dragged the kid by his shirt using his other hand. He walked to the nearest room, his office and locked the door behind him leaving a very confused league waiting in the other room. 

"Firstly, you're an idiot. Do you really think All Might's going to just swoop in and save you? Don't try your luck with kidnappers. Didn't you parents ever tell you that?" The villain ranted, still keeping the teen restrained with his left hand. He sorted through pieces of paper with his other, searching for something. 

"What the fuck are you talking about bastard?" Katsuki roared, small explosions bouncing from his finger tips. Tomura tightened his grip on the kid's neck. 

"Lower your goddamn voice." He snapped. Finally he found it. The key to the back entrance. The super secret back entrance. Because they were villains, of course they had a super secret back entrance. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The teen roared, not at all listening to Tomura's directions. The villain glared at him. 

Their red eyes just glared at each other for a second. "That attitude of yours? You need to put it away, okay? Cause there's a chance you might not make it out of this alive if you don't listen to me.".