Chapter 19: The Confession

Throughout the whole meeting, you've noticed how especially quiet Yoru's been. It wasn't hard to avoid the looks Skye's been piercing through your skin too. God, what is going on... Did you do something to get on Skye's nerves or something...? This is the first you've seen her in this world though...

Whatever it was it couldn't possibly be more important than the meeting itself. You had to remember what exactly Viper was planning so you could warn your friends back home. Although you were a bit angry at them for what they pulled last time, you had to take into consideration that it's all part of the plan. The hatred they feel for your betrayal is what makes the plan more realistic and convincing.

Someone behind you taps your shoulder. Actually- had been tapping your shoulder constantly. Chamber's been acting like that one kid in the class- he's been annoying the hell out of you the whole meeting. Whispering jokes to you, smiling up at your face. It was extremely distracting- and not in a good sense too...

"Hey, do you have an extra pen..? I seem to have run out of ink.." He says in a low tone, smiling up at you.

You look back at him grinning, about to give him an extra pen when you noticed how empty his notes were! He hasn't even been taking notes!?

You roll your eyes plopping the pen on the desk before going back to what Viper was saying.

"And that's all. Make sure to be prepared. As for the agents I've mentioned in this meeting, We'll be leaving for Pearl first thing in the morning. Do not be late" She said, sternly as she opens up the lights, ending the meeting overall.

You and a couple of other agents stood up immediately, notes in hand you stretch your arms up. "Oh god- that took so long" You yawned, feeling exhausted.

Before Chamber said or did anything to you, you quickly left the meeting room. Rushing over to your room for some well-deserved rest. That guy really needs to stop acting like he needs to be on a sex offenders list.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You plop your head down on the bed, your whole body immediately relaxing as you cuddled with one of the pillows, starting to fall asleep.

Yoru turned the doorknob to his room before looking back to yours. Thoughts of you were driving him mad- It's like he can't bear to escape you. You're always in his mind for some stupid reason. It didn't help how your actions were so confusing too. How dare you not fall in love with him..?

He sighed, opening the door as Casper greets him with a "meow" Rubbing his fur on Yoru's leg before scratching up the bottom of your door.

"Casper.. Don't" Yoru dropped down to pick the cat up. When he looked up, the door slowly opened up, revealing a beauty.

Your hair was partly messy already, your eyes squinting as you lazily rubbed them, still groggy from the small nap you took. You were wearing a white oversized shirt, dropping down just well under your thighs.

Yoru's ears flushed red as he slowly stood up, Casper in hand while improper thoughts of you filled his head. Thoughts like 'Why does she look so pretty even when she's all messed up?'

"I'm sorry about your door.." He whispered, averting his gaze away from you.

'Why does he sound like that?' You thought to yourself. Seriously... Why is he always so... all over the place? One day he'll insult you right in front of your face and the next he acts like a lost puppy.. Worse of all; Why do you think it's cute?

"It's alright.. Hey, Casper" You smiled at the small cat in his arms, petting it ever so softly.

"Casper must want to come to hang out with you..." He scoffed as a soft smile appeared on his face.

Looking up at him now... It's hard to believe that this was the same Yoru you met earlier today. He seemed "So... soft" You mumbled, unknowingly brushing your hand against his hair. Moving his blue bangs to the side.

Yoru's face heats up, his face red and his body stiffened. He places Casper in one hand as the other led yours from his hair to his face, kissing your palm all while looking at you in the eyes. "Soft." He smiled, despite how shy he felt, he found the courage to do what he's always wanted to do.

You were still pretty sleepy at this point. 'Am I dreaming?' You thought to yourself, blushing as you felt his lips on the palm of your hand. Your other hand, was on your chest as you felt your heart beating faster than it could ever beat.

You were speechless. Not knowing what to do... Your vision was still pretty blurry, your iron deficiency taking the best of you.

"I.. I like you Y/n" He whispered under his breath, looking over at your palm and then to your eyes. He finally said it. The words that have been going around his mind...

"W-what..?" You asked, your hand jolting back in surprise.

He chuckled, his eyes squinting as his lips twisted into a smile before dropping Casper to the ground. His fingers ran through your hair before retreating, scoffing at himself before turning around, immediately regretting his decision.

You quickly grab his hand, pulling him into your room. "I didn't even say anything yet." you mutter, closing the door behind him as you looked up into his eyes.

"You didn't have to.. I don't know what happened between you and Chamber... but I apologize... It's none of my business aftera-" He said before getting cut off.

"What? Chamber? Why?" You asked.

"You had.." He cleared his throat. "Your lips.."

Your eyes immediately widen- Not another misunderstanding- "I- That was ice cream! We went and got ice cream I promise!" You said, stuttering while defending yourself.

Silence filled the room as you hung your head down, your fingers massaging your temples, frustrated. "To be honest, Chamber's been quite annoying lately- He's- I.. And.. And you.. You're..." You rambled earning a scoff from Yoru.

Before you were able to say anything else, Yoru quickly slid his hands on the back of your hair, leaning down to kiss you on the lips, closing his eyes as his lips took pecks of sweet bites on your bottom lip, his other hand pulling you closer by sliding it up your oversized shirt placing his fingers on your waist.

You lock the door behind you, huffing a bit as Yoru enters his tongue inside your mouth. He pulls away from you a little before carrying you on his shoulders, heading for the bed.

"Be a good girl and be quiet.."

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: HOHOHO~ Calm your horny asses down. Let's keep it PG 13 ya'll :DD

I might write the smut scene in another chapter <3