Chapter 30: The Switch ( smut scene )

Phew... That was a long break huh..?

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"Sit down." you murmured with a soft yet firm tone in your voice.

Who does she think she is? God.. Skye really dug under your nails there... every time you try not to think about the way she just... it's like she completely disregarded you, pretended you didn't exist.

You clench your jaw in anger as you tried to control your breathing..

Yoru looked at you, bewildered as he took a step back, tilting his head and furrowing his brows in the process. By that look on your face, he was most definitely, somewhat... afraid? of you?

You took a step closer, your hand on his chest, slowly and softly pushing him back. It was as if you no longer had any control of your actions... your eyes were blinded by rage and your thoughts filled with... him.

You knew it wasn't his fault.. of course not. This man just manages to conveniently attract female lips to his own for some weird goddamn fucking reason.

"Y/n..?" Yoru whispered, a bit unsure of what he could possibly do to help you calm down. He's never seen you act like this before. Sure, you always had anger issues, it just comes with, yknow—being short and all. But then again, there aren't that many women with severe anger issues in the protocol--or wait- don't they all have anger issues..?

His train of thought was interrupted when he suddenly felt his back pushed against the bed, a towering Y/n, on the base of his abdomen, swiftly taking her shirt off. "Yoru.." You mumbled as your lips closed in on his ears. "Promise me that you're all mine..." You whispered, starting to slowly rock your body back and forth on him, immediately pulling away and looking back at him directly into his eyes.

His face was heating up, his cheeks turning a soft pink as all he could do was bite his lips and try to hold his breath. He stuttered as he tried to keep his composure, avoiding your eyes—avoiding those eyes. Eyes that looked as if he was some house-cat next to a Tiger.. "W-why should... I..." His eyes looked as if they were pleading for mercy but his eyebrows showed you exactly how stubborn he was.

You pushed yourself farther back, directly on his bulge. "Say it." You said as you teased his lower half. Your wet panties, soaking all over him. "Cmon now..." You were ruthless, your eyes seemed to have changed their shape, they looked more arrogant, more... conceited.

"T-this is stupid Y/n..." He mumbled, coughing afterward as he hid his face with his arm. It's not like he wasn't loyal to you but... to say it out loud.. in this way while you were on top of him.? It- it seemed a little... 

"Pathetic..." You chuckled as you look down at him. It was safe to admit that... you quite enjoyed him at moments like these... it makes you feel a sense of control... balance.

He immediately turned to you, his face twisting into an argument when you suddenly kissed him, leaning your body into his as you started moving on him, letting your lips melt into each others. Groaning and moaning in between huffs as his hands lay on the side of your hips.

You pulled away for a few seconds, catching your breath, one hand on his chin, your thumb on his lips, and the other prying his shirt off of him. You looked at his lips before looking back at him straight in his hungry eyes. "You better forget about Skye's lips..." You whispered with a sense of slight embarrassment...

"Yeah.? I think I can still taste a bit of hers.. come. Let's do that again and hope for the best." Yoru mentioned, smirking as he supported his upper body with his elbows.

You chuckled at his comments before pushing him back down, kissing his neck lightly, slowly leading up to his adam's apple.

"mn..~" Yoru groaned as he threw his head back in pleasure. His legs slowly shifting around in excitement.. his eye closed, envisioning the possibility of you riding him.

"fuck.. damn it okay okay... i-..." he hesitated before swallowing his pride. "i'm yours..." Yoru blurted out. "please... fuck me already.." he pleaded, his eyes asking you politely.

you smirked as you kissed him on his forehead... "good boy..." you whispered before going ahead and falling right back into his lips. Your eyes closed and you tongue tied in his... fuck.. he's so fucking cute when he's like this...

Yoru felt your body moving around in rhythms, already riding your body.. all he could think about was how good it would feel to be inside of you.. "Mng... Ahnm.." he groaned as he slid his pants off, kicking it away to the side of the room.

You noticed as he did and directed his dick right inside, sliding your panties down the side as you let him in.. Your breathing turned shaky as he pushed all the way inside you, your hands gripping on the bed as shivers went down your spine. "f..fuck..." you moaned out, closing your eyes as you steadily rode him.

"God... yes... Y-yn... just like that princess..." yoru mentioned, his head thrown back and his grip on your waist faltering as your every move. "fuck.. y..yes.. go- go faster.." he's never felt so damn good in his life... his body was in pure ecstasy.. his hair was a mess but he didn't mind... not when a woman like you was making that mess.

"Ahn..~! Yoru..." you moaned, your head felt dizzy, your breath exiting your body in small huffs... "Mn... Mnm... Ahn..~ Ahnm.." You tried to stay quiet, knowing full well that the door wasn't locked properly..

"Ah—wait.. wait.. wait- stop stop..." Yoru said, he could feel it coming... almost... there... "Y/n... wait... no.. the c-condom... we don't.. mn.. fuck.." He struggled to speak, about to cum.. until all of a sudden you came to an abrupt stop. Pulling away and kissing him from his neck  to his exasperated chest down to...

"What are you..." Yoru sat back up, his boner still visibly standing, a stray strand of his hair in front of his red sweaty face.

"Just a little technique taught to us by the french.." You mentioned before spitting on his dick and massaging it around the base before leaning closer and licking his tip, looking at him straight in his melting, fluttering eyes.

His expression turned desperate.. aching for you to "Let me cum Y/n.." he barely managed to mumbled. "Please..."

You chuckled before teasing him a bit more, licking down from the base, up till you can taste the precum leaking off of his tip. "Say please one more time.. go on.." You said, slowly taking him in, letting his dick hit the walls inside your cheek.

"P-..Plea...Please..." He stuttered, closing his eyes and biting his bottom lip. "God... Y/n that.. That feels so fucking good...." He huffed in breaths, his chest softly rising up and going down as you fucked him solely using your mouth.

"I'm close..." He whispers, his eyes closed, his head back with one hand gripping the sheets and the other gripping your hair. "F..fuck.. w-wait.." He whimpered, "Ahnm..- Wa-wait... Y/n.. i'm-" He said before cumming all over the walls pf your mouth. You could feel his body shiver before it shot out from him and onto your tongue.

You took his dick off your mouth, wiping the side of your lips filled with cum as you swallowed the rest. "You okay?" You chuckled as you watched Yoru breath as heavily as he did when you wrestled against him at the arena.

"Never better." He smirked :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note: Alright guys- IM FINALLY BACK! I KNOW! ITS BEEN TWO-THREE MONTHS :'))) I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH