seven

It's been only 2 hours, the shed grew a tension. It was the gut tension of fear and worry. Neither of them knew who was going to come for Eddie.

Y/n couldn't help herself. She needed to talk to get rid of those worries. Without any warning, she stood up and walked over to Eddie. She slid down the wall and rested her head back.

"Hey." She said while closing her eyes and smiling.

He didn't respond at first, but just watched her. He was curious about her, but didn't want to scare her away they he usually does with everyone else.

"Hi." He finally spoke back, smiling as well.

Y/n turned her head and looked at him. She studied  him for a minute and noticed him fidgeting with is rings.

"Yknow, I really like your style. It's cool." She compliment and turned her head to look at the ceiling once again.

This made Eddie's eyes widened, "Really? You think so?"

"Of course, I mean to be willing to dress so much like yourself without worrying what others think is just so...amazing." She smiled, a really big one this time. She always wished she never cared but deep down she did. She may have dressed how she wanted to as well, but that's only after her mother abandoned her to run to the city.

Little did Y/n know is that Eddie felt the same way. Deep down he still cared. Maybe he seemed like a scary douchebag in school but with friends, he always cared about what they thought of him. He wanted to make sure they thought he was free, and cool, and just the best person to look up to. He needed to be the best person to those he cared about.

And to be honest, he felt the same for Y/n when it came to her personality and appearance. She seemed to care even less of what people thought of her. She was so badass yet kind, she didn't judge but still went with her gut feelings. And when it came to danger, she ran towards it. She was everything he wanted to be.

Yet, they were actually the exact same.

"Thanks, I try to not care. It feels a lot better than being someone you're not." Eddie said smiling.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. People kinda suck though right? It's like they don't know anything about hobbies or preferences..." It's like she just said what's been on Eddie's mind for years.

"Right?! I mean come on! How am I satanic for liking a cool board game?" Eddie loosened up and started complaining about everything he's held inside.

This made Y/n smile and laugh, she finally got Eddie to calm down completely with her. She listened to everything he had to say until he stopped and looked her in the eyes.

"What about you? What makes you ticked off?" He asked.

"Well, quite a lot actually. For starters I'd say Jason Carver really pisses me off. He's bullied me since the sixth grade." She started to rant now that it was her turn to talk.

Eddie in return, sat and listened to the girl he just met. He listened to her complain about Jason, and parties, and how she absolutely hated science classes. Every word drew Eddie in closer and closer. This made Eddie genuinely happy, he could relate to someone, like completely relate to them.

Y/n stopped and looked at Eddie, his face was a little closer than she expected but it made her laugh. He shook his head and moved back laughing with her. This lasted for about a minute until they heard a door shut outside.

They both stood up now alarmed and grab something beside them. Eddie had a broken bottle while Y/n held the oar.

"Food delivery!" Dustin said while slamming the shed door open. The two sighed and dropped their weapons.

Y/n walked over to Dustin and shoved his hat down. "HEY!" He said while fixing it.

"I could've killed you you dorks!" Y/n shouted at them. They put there heads down and Eddie laughed at the sight. He couldn't fathom how one girl could scold all these people, ESPECIALLY Steve Harrington.

He would be lying if he said he didn't admire the girl. She was so cool to him. She was....well...perfect?

"Listen Y/n I'm sorry, but it's Dustin's fault!" Steve yelled, which got him in more trouble.

Y/n sighed, "Alright whatever, just give us the damn food twerps." She handed Eddie the cereal while she ate some bread.

"Want the good news or bad news?" Dustin started.

"Bad news first, always." Both Y/n and Eddie said while shoving food in their mouths.

Dustin started to explain how everyone thinks Eddie did it but luckily his name wasn't announced. Though, what happened next shocked the two.

"...they also think you helped Y/n." Dustin said. Y/n's eyes when wide and she jumped up from her seat.

"WHAT?!" Both her and Eddie said and the same time. She started to pace asking how that's even possible.

Robin started, "Well Jason thinks it's you since you've been missing and you kinda JUST came back yesterday. Though, what came after might make this situation even worse..."

"What do you mean?" Y/n questioned.

Max sighed, "Jason...told everyone you helped Eddie kill Chrissy because you wanted him for yourself."

Never in Y/n's life has she ever heard something so absurd.  She couldn't help but laugh thinking it's a prank.

"Um...it's actually true Y/n." Steve said slowly.

She stopped laughing and looked at them with a serious look in her eyes. They all could feel the energy in the room become dark and venomous. Hell, not even all the shit they've been through was as scary as her look right now.

"I'm going to kill him." Was all she said while pushing past the group as they called out her name.

Eddie stood there shocked and slightly terrified. He looked at Robin who stood there watching Steve and dustin run after her. Robin looked back as Eddie asked, "Is she serious?"

This made Robbin laugh nervously. She looked back at Eddie with a worried smile.

"As serious as she'll ever be."

***

End of chapter seven

I hope this chapter wasn't a flop, please let me know what you guys think! Luv ya!!!