The End of the Beginning

"Y/n! No no no no, please wake up...you're ok, you're gonna be ok!" Eddie screamed at her, tears furiously falling.

When Eddie was almost at the trailer he tried opening the door, but when it didn't open he went to look back at Y/n....Though, she was way back just standing there.

Eddie ran to her and now he was shouting for her to wake up. This caught the attention of Dustin who landed in the upside down. He tried to get out of the trailer but the door wasn't opening.

Dustin began to freak out, "Eddie! Eddie get me out! I need to help her!"

Eddie didn't listen to Dustin and just sobbed as he watched Y/n start to slowly levitate just a little above the ground.

"CRAZY TRAIN BY OZZY OSBORNE" Dustin screamed to Eddie.

"What?" Eddie questioned.

Dustin yelled again in a rushed voice, "PLAY IT TO HER!"

Eddie's eyes widened, he had to play for her life...without a second thought he took his guitar from behind and plugged it in. Thank God they left the Amp outside.

Eddie closed his eyes and lifted up his pick to his lips. He kissed it and breathed out.

"Please save her..."

A loud strum of his guitar alerted everyone in the upside down now. The demobats that were almost back to vecna were now back to finish what was left. Nancy, Steve, and Robin heard the sound of the guitar and knew something was wrong. Dustin cried happy tears as he saw Y/n slowly come down. His heart was beating too fast.

Eddie didn't even open his eyes as he played, he knew the demobats would come back. Though, as long as he could get Y/n to safety he would risk everything.

"You can't escape me Y/n..."

Y/n cut herself free and ran. She stopped to look back at Vecna.

She flipped him off, "Fuck you, ya giant demon baby!"

With that, she ran to the portal that showed herself levitating and Eddie playing for their lives. She then noticed the swarm of demobats coming back. She ran faster to get to him. Though something fell on Y/n, she couldn't get her leg out to run anymore.

Demobats were now surrounding the two. Dustin screamed at the top of his lungs as bats started attacking Y/n's body.

"I'll kill you one way or another...soon you will die."

Vecna was standing next to Y/n who just lay in shock. She was angry and pissed off.

She struggled against the giant block and got up, she limped trying to reach the portal once more.

"You won't make it."

Tears flowed down her face, she was determined. Her body was bloody now and even if going back would cause her pain...she still wants to hold Eddie's hand one last time.

Suddenly the bats also started attacking Eddie. Yet, he still played for Y/n. She screamed and tried to run with her broken leg. Vecna wasn't going to win, not today.

Y/n reached the portal and jumped through. She fell to the ground in pain. She lifted herself up enough to block the bats from Eddie but it didn't work.

A bat wrapped around his neck and choked Eddie as the others devoured the rest of his body. Y/n was now on the ground next to him, bleeding out from the terrible wounds. She couldn't fight anymore. She sobbed as Eddie screamed.

Dustin's screams could be heard and it broke Y/n's heart. At least he was safe.

The bats around the two suddenly fell to the ground. Everything went quiet except for Dustin's cries.

A minute or two past by with the silence until Eddie spoke up.

"Y/n..." Eddie choked out.

Y/n smiled at his voice, "Yes Eddie?"

He chuckled a little, "I think we'll have to postpone that date..."

"I think so too Munson." She sighed.

Neither could feel much pain anymore, it was all too overwhelming.

Y/n reached and grabbed Eddie's hand. He squeezed back and tears fell from his eyes.

"Y/n...do you want to marry me?" He asked as if in this moment he was proposing to her.

She giggled but stopped when the pain hit her again, "Yes Eddie, I'd love to be your wife."

They both smiled and looked up at the sky. It's like it cleared out the clouds for them just to see stars. It wasn't a perfect situation, but they were together hand in hand.

"Eddie...I don't want to die." A gentle sob came out of the scared girl.

Eddie looked over at her, "Its alright, someone will come help us. Im sure of it."

She nodded her head, "Eddie. What did you want to tell me earlier?"

Eddie thought for a moment and then smiled as more blood rushed out of him. Their blood pooled on the ground and mixed together. It was like they were now completely one.

"I love you Y/n..."

She looked over at him with wide eyes before smiling, "I love you too Eddie, and I always will."

Suddenly a loud bang echoed throughout and Dustin rushed over to the two. He dropped to his knees and sobbed.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I couldnt-" Dustin was cut off by Eddie.

"Its alright Dustin, you did more than enough to help. Look, Vecna didn't get Y/n right?" He laughed a little.

Dustin held both of their free hands. He couldn't stop crying at the sight. They're body's ripped up, their blood everywhere, and yet they both smiled. He could only think about how useless he was. It should have been him.

Their bodies became colder and Eddie spoke, "Promise to look out for the little sheep for me ok? Say it Henderson."

"I promise to look out for the little sheep Eddie." He cried out.

Eddie continued, "I love you man..."

"Don't cry Dusty..." Y/n now spoke up.

Dustin just cried harder as she put a hand on his cheek, "You were the best pretend little brother a girl could ask for. I wish we had more time together."

Dustin couldn't breath now, he was loosing a best friend and a sister. He was angry at himself for letting this happen.

"I love you Dusty, and tell Steve to take care of you for me. I love you both very much." She choked out.

Both of them smiled at Dustin one last time before letting go. Dustin screamed into the sky and sobbed and he gently let go of their hands.

He looked back down at them. They lay there covered in blood, hand in hand, looking like they were at peace together.

With one last goodbye, he left to find the others. Leaving the two to stay together forever.

She was finally back...and now she's gone again, but this time with the love of her life.

Together forever.

***

The end of the beginning

Ok yall needa trust me with this ending. I was crying while writing it so I'm sorry if it isn't the best chapter I've written! I'm so glad you guys have supported me through this and I love you all. That's why I'll be writing the next chapter for Steve's reaction (it'll be a short chapter). I'm also working on the second book! Please leave a comment on what you thought! Love ya <333