seventeen

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR DIP SHIT!" Max screamed at Dustin who was struggling to get in quickly.

Y/n jumped up, "Woah what's going on?!"

Steve hopped in the drivers seat and backed up as fast as possible. Before anyone could answer, Y/n heard that agitating voice again.

"Steve...." She gave him a deadly glance.

Steve threw his arm up as he sped off, "Yes I know! You don't have to say I told you so..."

Everyone besides Eddie and Y/n were gasping for air and giggling. They had guns in their hands, powerful enough to hurt vecna. They also held bottles and matches. Y/n smiled at their weapons, they were going to get him...they would all be just fine.

"I just hope somehow El finds her way to help us again...and let's hope she has her powers back." Dustin said as they stopped at an open field.

"Well if she's as powerful as you guys say she is...then I hope so too." Said Eddie as he was getting out of the RV.

Everyone grabbed something out of a pile. Eddie grabbed a trash bin top and some things to make a spear out of. He hammered nails through the bin top. He turned to Dustin and declared he would never run again!

Y/n smiled at his little act and grabbed something for herself. She ended up grabbing a bendable staff they found. It was tall enough for her to use for leaping over obstacles, and hard enough for her to hit opponents with. It suit her perfectly.

As Y/n practiced with her weapon, Eddie talked with Dustin. It turned from playful to serious.

"If anything happens to me Dustin, you get her out of there." Eddie said looking into Dustin's eyes.

Dustin shook his head, "Nothing will happen to you Eddie. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to either of you."

Eddie smirked at Dustin and pushed his head. They started wrestling again until Nancy called them back to the RV.

Y/n sat on the floor and Robin sat with her this time. Robin looked at Y/n admiringly. She was beautiful, and strong, and kind. Robin couldn't tell if she wanted to be Y/n or be with her instead. Though, Robin knew the chemistry between Eddie and her...she wouldn't dare mess that up.

"Hey." Robin finally said to Y/n.

"Oh hello Robin, you feeling up to monster fighting today?" Y/n giggled and looked at Robin.

Robin smiled, "Well I had other plans today but I suppose monster fighting will do..."

Y/n laughed at her answer. Robin was pretty witty, she was sure that if she escaped the upside down earlier then they would've been best of friends.

"Well Robin...you better kick some monster ass." Y/n said smiling.

Robin giggled, "Yeah...as long as you kick some monster ass too."

"I've been kicking monster ass for years, I'll be fine!" She laughed and pushed Robin a little.

The two talked the whole ride to Eddie's trailer. When they got there, the girls hugged each other tight and hopped off the RV.

"Alright, let's go over the plan." Nance said as they all stood in Eddie's living room.

Steve, Nancy, and Robin will go to Vecnas hideout. Lucas, Max, and Erica would stay in the right side. While Eddie, Y/n, and Dustin would distract the demobats with music.

One by one they climbed the rope and landed in the upside down. As they stood across from each other, Steve looked back at the other three.

"If something happens, don't try and be a hero. Run away. You got it?" He pointed at them seriously.

"Yes, run, I mean look at us! We are not heros...well besides Y/n, she's badass." Eddie said while looking at her.

She smiled, "I plan on getting in and getting out honey so you better not make me save your ass."

Steve rolled his eyes, "Just run ok? Now go."

They all went their seperate ways. Eddie grabbed his guitar and Dustin grabbed the Amp. Y/n stood in front of Eddie and fixed him up. She dusted off his shirt and fixed his bandana.

"You needa look sharp when you play mister." She smiled as she held onto his jacket.

"You'd make an amazing wife and band manager." He beamed at her until he engulfed her in a hug. He picked her up and spun her around.

She giggled, "A wife? You need to take me out first!"

He set her down, "Fine. Date first. But as soon as I get the money, I'm making you my wife."

She looked up at him, "Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure of something in my life..."

She smiled and stared into his eyes. She glanced at his lips and back into his eyes.

"Fuck it-" She said before carefully placing her lips onto his.

His eyes widened but slowly he melted into the kiss. His ears burned red. He gently raised his hands to her face and held her close. It was the most loving kiss either of them experienced. They soon had to pull away and looked at each other smiling wide.

"Y/n...I-" He was cut off by her hand.

"Wait to say it until after Eddie..." She kissed his cheek and walked away.

He stood there, a smile on his face. Dustin came up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. Eddie jumped a bit.

"You better treat her right Munson." He shook his head smiling.

Eddie tackled Dustin with a happy hug and let go. He finally got to kiss that beautiful girl. Her lips were warm and soft. It was perfect.

It may not have been his first kiss (it was his second), but it was the best kiss in the world.

Eddie felt lucky now, really lucky. Nothing could stop him, not even some shitty ass villain. He was on top of the world.

Eddie had found himself a lucky charm...and he loved her.

***

End of chapter seventeen

I hope you guys like this chapter!! The ending is near but do not fear!! I'll be making a second book since this one did so well!  I love you guys!!