Steve and Dustin

Dustin limped through the upside down, looking at all the fallen creatures. He was getting closer and closer to vecnas hideout.

Nancy heard a crack in the woods and pointed her gun. Robin brought it down when they saw Dustin.

"HENDERSON!" Steve smiled and ran to him. Thank God he was safe.

Steve hugged Dustin but stopped when he saw the blood. He started to check all over Dustin for wounds but only found his sprained ankle.

"Dustin...who's blood-" Robin began.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Dustin began sobbing as he fell in Steve's arms.

Steve was confused, "Its alright...where Y/n and Eddie?"

Dustin didn't answer and Steve knew...he knew...

His legs gave out and he fell to his knees. Tears started running down his face but he choked back his sob. He had to be strong for Dustin. For everyone.

"Its alright. It's gonna be ok." He rubbed a hand on Dustin's back as Nancy and Robin started to quietly cry.

"She said she loved you and you needa take care of me for her." Dustin laughed a little still crying.

Steve sniffed and laughed, "Yeah, of course I will bud. And I love her too, I love her so much man..."

Steve couldn't hold it any longer, his cries turned into screams. Dustin held him tight as Robin and Nancy ran to do the same.

There they all sat, crying for their beloved friend and sister. Eddie started to become close with them and Y/n just got back...it was so much all at once.

They won't forget those two. Especially Steve Harrington and Dustin Henderson, the ones who screamed at the top of their lungs and felt their world crashing.

If only they could've saved them.