Chapter Twelve: Suzie?

Dustin was back from summer camp, he decided to go to this weird science camp thing and he was gone for the majority of summer.

Ava, Will, and Mike decided to make a surprise for Dustin coming back, Mike convinced El to do it, and Lucas tried to convince Max but she wouldn't budge. She thought it was dumb.

"Maxxx!" Ava held onto the other girls waist, making them both go side to side. "No, babe, it's stupid." Max said, barely being able to say no.

Also, Max and Ava officially started dating after the Snowball dance, they've been together for 6 months.

"Please babe, if not for Dustin then for me!" Ava practically begged the girl, still holding onto her waist. Max looked over at Ava.

Ava looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine." Max says, rolling her eyes. "Yes! Thank you babe!" Ava says, pecking the other girls lips and running over to Mike and Will to tell them Max is in on it too.

"It was impossible to convince her, i don't know how you did it." Lucas says, sighing. He was honestly still jealous of Ava and Max's relationship, he always wondered how different it'd be if Lucas managed to ask Max to dance back at the Snowball.

Ava just shrugs, and waits for everyone else to get there to surprise Dustin.

~~~

Everyone was ready, and the surprise was in action.

Mike signaled El to make Dustin's toys move, which she did. "It's just a dream. It's just a dream." Dustin repeats, holding Farrah Fawcett spray as a "weapon".

Mike sends another signal towards El, which makes her stop moving the toys. Dustin slowly walks over to the toys, and picks up a robot looking one.

Max makes a 3 2 1 signal. "SURPRISE!!" Everyone yells, making Dustin spray Lucas's eyes with the spray. "Oh my god i'm so sorry, Lucas." Dustin says, looking at the boy who was now covering his eyes in pain.

Max drag Lucas to the kitchen sink to help him wash out his eyes. Ava went to give Dustin a big hug. "I missed you so much." Ava said, still hugging the boy. "Really?" Dustin asked, smiling widely.

"Don't get cocky." Ava said, breaking the hug to look at the boy. Dustin nods with a wide smile on his face. Everyone else is hugging him, but Ava goes to check on Max and Lucas.

"How's Lucas?" Ava says, walking in. "I don't know, how are you Lucas?" Max asks, lifting his head up from the sink. "I'm not fine." Lucas says, rubbing his eyes.

"Is that a new zit?" He asks, pointing at Max's face. Ava gently pushes Max away from Lucas. "What is wrong with you?" Ava asks the boy, pushing his face back into the water, making him scream again.

"Thanks babe." Max says, kissing the other girl on the cheek. Ava smiles.

~~~

"This is my masterpiece." Dustin says, setting it down. "I would like you to meet," Dustin says, opening something. "Cerebro." Dustin finishes, smiling.

"What exactly are we looking at here?" Mike asks. "An unassembled, one of a kind, battery powered radio tower." Dustin answers, still smiling. The three look at him uninterested.