15 || THE CURSE, AGAIN

CARRY ON
"You won't kill me."

"ARE YOU HAVING A laugh with me right now?" Riley asked into the darkness that his surroundings had turned into.

Riley was expecting Vecna to take him, but not this soon.

"Hello? Vecna? Where are you?" Riley whistled out turning around in circles. The darkness continued to swarm the boy as he now moved backwards.

"Riley?"

The Blood boy stopped in his tracks, he immediately froze at the voice. "Riley? It's me."

Riley slowly turned around at the voice, scared of what he may see. Finally turning around, he came face to face with someone who he never thought he would see.

It was Rory, his brother. This couldn't be happening. He was dead. He saw it happen.

Riley stared at his brother in shock before finally speaking. "Rory?" His voice cracked as tears began to swell in his eyes.

"It's me, Riley. It's me." Rory told the boy whose tears now ran down his face. "You've changed."

"You're dead. I saw it happen." Riley choked out, not sure what was even happening right now. "You mean you let it happen?"

"What?" Riley shook his head confused, not taking a step back from his brother.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be dead." Rory now spoke lowly, moving closer and closer to him.

"I didn't...I..." Riley struggled to get his words out as his throat felt like it was tightening by the second.

"You let me die, and you watched. But now? Now it's your turn." Rory told the boy who was in disbelief. Rory stepped forward and pushed the boy making him land on the ground with a thud.

Riley closed his eyes at the impact before opening them only to see his surroundings had changed.

Rory was no longer there and everything was red just like it was with Max. But this time he was already at the what looked like a torn-down house meaning he didn't have to walk to it.

Riley slowly stood up, taking in his sort of new surroundings. "Hello?" Riley yelled out, knowing who was going to answer if he even got one.

Riley began walking around not sure what he was supposed to do. "Riley, Riley, Riley." The sickening sound of a voice called out, making him stop and turn around.

"Vecna, Vecna, Vecna." Riley copied the creature which now stood before him. "You know, you made me cry with that hallucination." Riley told him with an awkward smile.

"Don't really appreciate that." The Blood boy told him, making Vecna let out a low chuckle. "You don't seem to appreciate a lot of things."

"What's that supposed to mean?" The dark-haired boy asked, very taken aback by what he had just heard.

"You're not here to die, Riley." Vecna told him, now approaching the boy who moved back.

"What, am I supposed to appreciate that?" Riley asked sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. "You're here to warn them."

Riley glared at Vecna, not exactly understanding what he was getting at. "Warn them about how ugly you are?"

"To warn them that they aren't going to win. No matter what they do." Venca told the Blood boy, who only raised his brows.

"No."

"No?"

"No, you aren't. And you never will." Riley slowly moved forwards to Vecna who only glared at the boy.

"We will win. Even if I die, we will. We know how to beat you. We've done it before and we will gladly do it again." Vecna finally snapped and growled before making the boy fly through the air.

The Blood boy got thrown through the air, once again landing on the ground with a thud. "Fucking hell." Riley groaned.

The boy didn't have any time to get up as a vine immediately wrapped itself around the boy and dragged him to yet another vine like last time.

Almost instantly he felt pressure wrapping around his neck causing the boy to slightly chuckle. "You won't kill me."

"And whys that?" Vecna growled at the boy, lifting his hand to make the vines wrap around the boy even tighter.

"He's just a poor boy from a poor family,"

The familiar sound of the boy's favourite song began to play and following the sound of music, a portal opened to reveal Riley in a trance and a very worried Eddie yelling at him.

"That's why." Riley smirked as the boy kicked back the creature making the vines loosen around him.

"Spare him his life from this monstrosity."

Riley fell to the ground, landing on his feet before smirking once more, "Been here before, haven't we?"

"Easy come, easy go, will you let me go,"

A vine quickly made its way towards the boy's foot, but before it managed to wrap itself around him, Riley stood on it.

He grabbed it with both hands and immediately ripped it into two, causing Vecna to groan in pain.

"Bismillah! No, we will not let you go."

"Hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?" Riley chuckled before throwing the two pieces on the ground.

"Let him go! Bismillah! We will not let you go."

"You, Riley Blood, will not win." Vecna threatened making Riley raise his brows.

"Let him go! Bismillah! We will not let you go."

"I will make sure of it." Vecna chuckled lowly, causing the boy to furrow his brows.

"Let me go! Will not let you go!"

"What do you mean?" Riley asked curiously, not even thinking about how this was his chance to escape.

"Let me go! Never. Never let you."

"You will not survive, no matter what you do."

"Let me go! Never let you go. Let me go! Ah"

"You can't win this time, Riley."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

Riley stared at Vecna who only laughed at the boy. The dark-haired boy didn't waste a second to run.

"Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go."

It was exactly like what had happened before. Running for his life, the only difference was he was alone this time and he now had a reason to run. For Eddie.

"Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me,"

The portal got closer and closer with each step. "Eddie!" The boy yelled, knowing he wouldn't be heard.

"For meee."

The portal quickly approached, and before he knew it, he was back. Back with Eddie.

alex speaks

sorry for not updating also this chapter sucks so really sorry for that</3

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1092