22 || THE SHIRT

CARRY ON
"Come on, batty. I don't bite."

"STEVE?" THE GROUP yelled in sync as the Harrington boy got pulled under the water and didn't resurface.

"Steve what the fuck!" Riley yelled very loudly as now looked over at the lake from which Steve had disappeared into.

"Steve! Steve!" Robin screamed as the look of worry took over her entire features. "No! No!" The Munson boy then groaned, his eyes roaming the lake for any sign of the now missing boy.

"What the hell was that, man?" Eddie screeched, turning to look at Riley who shared the same expression as him. "I don't fucking know!" The Blood boy yelled back, copying the boy's tone.

"Nancy, really, what happened?" Robin asked the Wheeler girl desperately who was only breathing heavily.

"Jesus!" Eddie yelled as Riley slammed his hands on his own face.

"Wait, wait, wait." The sound of Eddie's voice made Riley snap his head up and see Nancy now standing over the edge of the boat.

"Are you crazy?" Riley questioned, quickly grabbing the girl's shoulders in attempt to pull her back down. "You're not going in there."

"Just wait here." Nancy instructed, now shrugging off the boy's hands and now jumping in.

"No, Nancy!" The Buckley girl yelled after her, trying to move forwards to grab her although she was already gone.

"Goddamn it!" Eddie yelled in frustration as  Robin now sat on the edge of the boat.

"Nope, no way, no, no." Riley told the girl, placing his hand on her knee and crouching down. "What are you doing? She said to wait." Eddie reminded the girl who only smirked.

"Yeah, I heard her." Robin shrugged making Eddie instantly point at her. "She's in charge."

"Are you kidding me? I made that shit up." That was the last thing the Buckley girl said before placing her hand over her nose and falling backwards into the lake.

"Goddamn it!" Eddie yelled as Riley banged his head against the side of the boat with a loud groan.

"Who the fuck makes shit like that up?!" The Blood boy groaned before standing up from and looking at Eddie.

Riley took off his shirt and threw it to the ground which alarmed the Munson boy. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Riley asked before looking at the lake and jumping in, ignoring Eddie's protests.

The feeling of coldness took over Riley's body as he made contact with the water. Slightly opening his eyes, he saw a redness which could have only been one thing. The gate.

The boy wasted no time swimming towards it and once he got to it, he went through.

Riley landed on some ground with a thud, a loud groan of pain instantly coming from the boy.

Closing his eyes in pain, he felt something grab his shoulder making his eyes shoot open. Jumping up from his spot, he saw that it was Nancy and Robin.