31 || THE CAR

CARRY ON
VOL 2
"Well my dad didn't teach me shit. Probably because he left."

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS were all now gathered around Eddie as he hovered over a magazine on the table.

"Check this out." Eddie told his friends as he turned to a page in the book and pointed to a specific part which held the name 'War Zone'.

"The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge." Eddie smirked as he recalled the time he had apparently visited the place.

"I'm just confused on why you went there." Riley told his boyfriend who now turned to look at him. "That's not the point."

Eddie turned back to his original spot, which was facing the magazine in front of him, before speaking once more. "They got everything you need, uh...for killing things, basically."

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin questioned the boy from her spot next to Riley.

"Is that a grenade?" Robin raised her brows as she pointed at the 'War Zone' picture, "I mean how is any of this legal?"

"Well, lucky for us it is, so..." Eddie trailed off with a forced smile. "This shit is crazy." Riley muttered as he scratched the back of his head.

"This...this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we stay clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." Eddie told his friends who all held blank expressions on their faces as they looked at the boy.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica exclaimed sassily at the boy which caused the Blood boy to chuckle at her response slightly.

"You know, that's a very valid point." Riley shrugged as he nodded his head in agreement with the Sinclair girl.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need more weapons." Nancy disagreed with the two, "I think it's worth the risk."

"Me too." Lucas nodded his head at the Wheeler girl which now caused Dustin to speak. "But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back."

"Who said anything about bikes?" The Munson boy was quick to respond, causing all the friends to look at him confused.

"What, you got some car we don't know about?" Steve asked with furrowed brows as Eddie now stood up from his spot, coming face to face with the Harrington boy.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie informed the boy.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Riley asked as he crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at the boy who he claimed as his boyfriend.

"It's not exactly mine, but, uh...it'll do." Eddie now faced Riley which made the boy more confused than he already was.

As Riley went to question what the boy meant, Eddie quickly turned away and now adjusted his view to the Mayfield girl who was standing behind them.

"Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Max raised her brows as she thought about if she had anyone of that before making eye contact with the boy as her face held a small smirk.

The friends were now hiding behind somebody's trailer as Eddie stuck his head around the corner to make sure it was clear.

Riley bit down on his lip as he watched the boy turn back before motioning the group to follow after him as he lead the way.

Thankfully for Eddie, the redheaded girl had a mask which she could lend to the boy but it wasn't any mask, it was a Michael Myers mask which looked horrific.