From Death to Rebirth

WARNING!

WARNING!

The beginning gets kinda fucked up and if your a sensitive snowflake who cant handle that.

THEN TO BAD! BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT DUMB ASS!

For the rest, ENJOY! Also dont forget to like, comment, and follow! Also WE HAVE A DISCORD!

So enjoy!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===========================================================================

A full 24 hours had passed since the portals had opened and showed the world that magic was real, and so were the ideas of parallel dimensions. Throughout the world news channels erupt as they try to cover probably one of the greatest events in all of human history.

"This is the German wave, if you are just tuning in, then at the top of the hour, we have the mysterious portal that appeared at the Brandenburg gate, and from our affiliate stations they have appeared all over the world. From right here in the heart of Germany, to the United States, to even the Vatican city. Everyone at this portal has seen the young warrior woman and her commanding officer, and that this world has had ten years, yes you heard that right folks ten years of war. With the portal currently turned off from supernatural means, we will work to bring to you the latest news when the portal starts up tomorrow, This is Hans Ludendorff signing off."

"Good day ladies and gentlemen this is James Naughtie with BBC World news. Our top story of today is the appearance of portals that had appeared over Big Ben drawing crowds of pub goers, tourist, and those of our veteran community as they witnessed, and I wish was making this up ladies and gentlemen, an alternate world where the great war has been going on for TEN YEARS ! Which if that wasn't enough of a shock, the soldiers of that world also have magical powers which gives them the ability to fly and fight much like great war fighter planes of old. However that is not all, for before we were given a glimpse into this alternate world, a voice for which many are claiming was the voice of an angel of heaven. Said that MAGIC was not only real ! but also a gift from the lord HIMSELF ! I don't know about you ladies and gentlemen but such revelations are so incredible that the Queen herself will be addressing the nation as many citizens are clamoring for answers to what seems like a mountain of questions. More to come on this developing situation after the break."

"good evening, this is Brian Williams in Washington with NBC. Breaking News from Washington DC as what can only be described as portals have appeared in multiple notable spots in the capital of our nation. The Metropolitan Police Department has created a perimeter surrounding these anomalies and posted officers around the erected fences. However, crowds have gathered to look on as what can only be described as flashes of warfare and a child has gone through the portals for the last few hours. The White House will be releasing a press statement later this evening to address this developing situation. From Brian Williams, Washington. back to you Tom." A static could be heard as the channel changes to a liver news broadcast.