Prometheus Spark

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===============================================================

Change, change comes in all forms, be it large or small change shall always shape the course of human history.

In this case it would be the discovery of how to create a computation Jewel and from all places and people, a friendly sociable Italian researcher at a NATO Facility who would have been written off as, well, average at best.

However, thanks to his discovery, this man would go down in history as the 21st century's very own Nikola Tesla.

Which was why both US Presidents were coming to the facility along with other nations representatives to see first hand the labors of this man's work. Of course what they didn't expect....was his.....outgoing personality.

Mario Antonio Flavio Luca Giovanni Roberto Andrea Stefano Luigi, Mario or Luigi to his friends was a simple man. Oh that didn't mean he was stupid he was just a man that enjoyed the simple things in life, Pasta, his work and his friends. It was a surprise that the leaders of the Non-Magical side and magical side of the United States were visiting him, but he supposed it was about his latest creation, their own version of a Computation Jewel.

Of course Mario Luigi wasn't alone as his fellow researcher who was attached to the project was a blonde haired, blue eyed, man from Germany by the name of Ludwig, he never gave out his first name as he always went by his last name. Counter to Marios outgoing and upbeat carefree personality, Ludwig was more stern and professional.

Which was why said German researcher was going around trying to clean up their work space. "Luigi! How many times have I told you THE HOT PLATES ARE NOT FOR COOKING!" He says pointing at a hot plate which was being used to cook pasta, because of course it was pasta what did you expect?

"But Germany'' as Luigi always called him, despite knowing his last name, "I need to eat my Pasta." He then started on a tangent about needing to eat pasta or else he would die and while Ludwig or Germany as he called him had nice food it was mostly just sausage and cheese, and while he did like it nothing was like Italian Pasta. All Ludwig did was sigh at his friend's attitude, while he did enjoy the smaller Italians companionship he did wish that he was just a bit more serious, well at least he has the Japanese researcher Kiku Honda, as the last member of their trio to help corral Luigi's more Eccentric personality.

Ludwig sighs, "vhy did you have to leave for your holiday NOW ! Of all times." Pinching the bridge of his nose he tried to battle the oncoming headache.