Americas Secret History

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===========================================================================

Two weeks, that's how long it took to gather many of the old veterans to do this documentary. To one John Smith former us army airborne and world war two veteran it seem like it was longer since magic came out into the open, it seem so surreal to him how much has changed in the nation he and his friends fought and bleed for and yet nothing could compare to what he was about to tell the people what truly happen to the magical united states after the second world war when he and many other mages, he still chuckles at their peoples new names, returned home from the war. But he was still proud to do this documentary, because the truth needed to be revealed. That the old MACUSA, was no better than Hitler and Mussolini and their fascists Governments or the Japanese Tojo Regime out in the Pacific.

Being brought out of his thoughts was the voice of a young man in his mid twenties wearing a basic button up shirt, khaki slacks, and some black shoes, "I am very happy you agreed to do this mister Smith, i can't tell you how much it means to me to be able to interview a war hero such as yourself." John just chuckled, thanks to the portals and the fact that ole Reagan's granddaughter being the magical president, patriotism had gotten its second wind as now everyone be they magical or non were giving their respect and support to both veterans and active military, be they guard or reservist. "I'm no hero son. I was just asked to do a job like everyone else and I did it. Then I came home and slept for six months." The old war veteran added a chuckle at the end. The interviewer gave a small chuckle at what the Vet said, "I can probably say that true sir." he said.

John simply nodded as the cameras came to life and now John was seated across from the young man as he said, "So what was the perception of the magical community like before the war?" the interviewer asks.

"Oh boy son," Smith said, "That is a loaded question." He paused for a few minutes before saying "You know how England is right," he said "About how all the quote unquote dark creatures are now leaving their shores because of the revelation of magic." The interviewer nodded,
"Well" Smith said "We were a lot worse, laws restricting the rights of magical creatures here in the states, restricting the rights of the Native American Magicals, Hell there was even a law called Rappaport's law that stole magical children from there non-magical parents and then erased there memories of them. After me and my friends came back from the war, all we could do is stare in shock was this what we had really fought for, a magical government that was no better then the fucking Nazi's, and those that were really disgusted were the 1st generation magicals, who always got the short end of the stick in the magical world. It was then and there we knew we needed to change it."